Main Menu

Just Found A Fun Game

Started by Alex7089, September 23, 2010, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

For those who play FTP it is awesome for wasting time while you wait for trades to end. Simple fun, addictive game-I love it!

http://freebies.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=freebies&cdn=hobbies&tm=9&f=20&tt=11&bt=1&bts=0&st=25&zu=http%3A//www.simianlogicstudios.com/games/filler/

I just made it to level 7.
Scored 12176

roo boys!

That may come in handy for me, always need something to fill in that time when no-one is online ;D

roo boys!

Damn, just loading that game finished off my download limit for the month ::)

roo boys!

yeah that is pretty fun, i suck though, only level 3 :'(

Boomz

lol I suck too... only level 3... :(

Justin Bieber

NOOOO RB :'(. Unlucky :(.

First try and up to level 8 8).

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Level 10 got me :(. I'll try again later :P.

roo boys!

You freakish little ranga!

I think Alex has become addicted and forgot about FF now..... :P

Justin Bieber

I usually start up in a corner ;).

When you get more balls in, try trapping them ;). Worked well for me 8). Confine them to little spaces.

Master Q

I've played so many different games like these? There's one on the Iphone/Touch called Blowfish I think...

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2010, 05:28:54 PM

When you get more balls in, try trapping them ;). Worked well for me 8). Confine them to little spaces.
Yeah I did that too.

But when you sqaush em them come back out at the top but I reckon that should get rid of them.

Boomz

got 10,000 or so... level 7...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on September 23, 2010, 05:33:58 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2010, 05:28:54 PM

Yeah I did that too.

But when you sqaush em them come back out at the top but I reckon that should get rid of them.
That happens a few times. But I trap them in little spaces. Between a big one and the wall. Then fill up with medium sizes and it sticks at the top in between the wall and big balls. Won't crush the bouncy balls ;).

Master Q