Main Menu

Trade Targets

Started by DG, September 21, 2010, 03:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

With Matt Rendell and Craigy both saying that we will be quite active in trade week, what type / who in particular should we be targetting that we are a realistic chance of getting?

DG

Also disappointing that Griffen said no, but i think if we can entice Walker and Jacobs, they would both add to the list, esp with Jono Griffin leaving...

valkorum

Griffin straight swap for Schammer?

Hawka

jacobs is gona be there wich frees a move by griffin to freo i reckon

DG

i've heard rumours that Griffin has already got something sorted with Freo, but id be surprised if we got more than a low draft pick for him.

And apparently Sellar is looking likely to be involved in the trade to Carlton, and with Walker also now chatting to the Bulldogs, we may have to offer something pretty good to Calrton for the both.

valkorum

You can hace our pick 61 for Griffin. He would just be a depth player on our list. I can't see why we would want him

Barlow 21

Quote from: valkorum on September 28, 2010, 09:19:22 PM
Griffin straight swap for Schammer?
Would have been good. Schammer is a dud! ::)

Cicjose

need good performances out of griffen tho. He was homesick he WANTED to come home so now we NEED him to do his job

nas

Ideal emerg back up tho for Sandi if he went down or rested

Cicjose

but he cant think this will be a holiday

Wes Mantooth

jacobs was a good pick up for the crows.

MTTY

The crows did ok at the trade week, i like that Tambling has joined the club could be good for them.