Main Menu

Chris Judd

Started by Alex7089, September 20, 2010, 10:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

2010 Brownlow medalist. Top player top bloke. Didn't have the best year but none the less, congratulations.

Justin Bieber

That's why you never back the favourite ::). Congratz on the win to Judd. Went on a roll early 8).

Pendles got some votes of Swan :P.

Boyd polled suprisingly well 8).

Andrew3737

Worst Brownlow count ever. 8 BOG's for Judd compared to 1 for Swan is just a shear joke.

Justin Bieber

Swan got alot of 1's and 2's ::). Pretty sure he deserved some 3's in there.

Guess that's the Brownlow ::). Never know what's going to happen.

DazBurg

Quote from: Andrew3737 on September 20, 2010, 10:39:40 PM
Worst Brownlow count ever. 8 BOG's for Judd compared to 1 for Swan is just a shear joke.
i have to agree here and i'm a bombers supporter backing up a magpie is usually just  wtong..lol....but credit where redit is due that was Swan's brownlow in my opinion

benjy251090

Quote from: DazBurg on September 20, 2010, 10:47:25 PM
i have to agree here and i'm a bombers supporter backing up a magpie is usually just  wtong..lol....but credit where redit is due that was Swan's brownlow in my opinion
i am a blues supporter and i think he didnt deserve it, swanny should have

DazBurg

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 20, 2010, 10:48:44 PM
there u go

McRooster

Chris Judd.

Stayed Premium  ;)

Hats off to the recognition to Jim Stynes  8)

Overcame his pressure points  :D

Holz

im not sure why all these people are complaning, judd is by far a beter player than swan. Judd carried the blues this year into the finals. Swan is a great player but his team makes him look good, he doenst really win you games he just helped collingwood to blowout games.  How many times have we seen judd stand up one quarter and get the whole team up and going.

i have heard lotsd of people say its a joke judd got 3 votes when there team lost by 55 points. To those i say isnt the brownlow suposed to be about the best player not the best team, he was easily the best player on the day. If not they might as well just give the brownlow to the best adn fairest from the winning club.

Fletch74

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 20, 2010, 10:48:44 PM
I think we'd all agree with that!!

ossie85

I'm a Collingwood supporter, and think Judd did deserve it!

roo boys!

Look, I don't really mind either way which one won, because they both have a massive influence on games and can single handedly win a game for their team.

I was cheering for Boyd though ;). 8)

Alex7089

Judd has more influence on games. You have to admit it. Swan has had a very very good season, but, a lot of the reason he was so heavily backed for stats. When Collingwood had huge wins he had huge stats. GO figure. I respect Swan, he is quality. Judd is a lot better, imagine where Collingwood would be without Swan, now imagine where Carlton would be without Judd. Big difference 'eh? When you have the ability to lift 21 players around you. That is special. It gets you 3 votes. I am not saying Swan wouldn't of been a deserving winner, he certainly would have.  But Judd, did deserve it.

ossie85

Exactly Alex!

Also worth noting that Judd did not have serious competition from other Blues (with Murphy and Gibbs not particularly great in 2010), while Pendlebury (my tip for the night - I never thought Swan would win) and Selwood stole votes from Swan and Ablett.

Seriously though, Judd should have been suspended! So that's my only gripe really.

Alex7089

Yeah, he was lucky as he said. It was almost like the MRP knew ::)