Main Menu

brownlow bet

Started by DazBurg, September 20, 2010, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

went for something real different in my bet went a multi of players to top the voting for their respective teams and threw in some roughies for fun and it goes like this

goddard
priddis
judd
swan
watson
ablett
hodge
tuck
johncock
boak
outlay of $3 and could win 4812.42
doubt it but i'm not a big gambler and never have bet on the brownlow before just wanted to add a little more interest...lol.....
here's hoping though..... :P 

Alex7089

So your bet of $3 will pay out almost 5k. Nice. And that is actually quite possible!

Master Q

Priddis and Johncock! *FACE PALM*

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on September 20, 2010, 07:31:10 PM
Priddis and Johncock! *FACE PALM*
don't like me picking those two Q?

Master Q

Well, I want you to win money!

roo boys!

Who will win it for West Coast then?

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on September 20, 2010, 07:46:36 PM
thanks Q...i'd like to win too....i know johncock is a roughy but priddis is fav for the eagles

plus if i get it wrong i lost $3...lol
but here's hoping i don't....if i win wait for the big ass post on here....hell if i'm infront at anytime i'll be throwing some commentary and thoughts in..lol

roo boys!

If you win you could buy some membership for FTP ;)

Alex7089

Fireballz

Quote from: DazBurg on September 20, 2010, 07:50:00 PM
thanks Q...i'd like to win too....i know johncock is a roughy but priddis is fav for the eagles

but here's hoping i don't....if i win wait for the big ass post on here....hell if i'm infront at anytime i'll be throwing some commentary and thoughts in..lol
Not a bad punt at all! Good luck dazburg! Hope it comes through for you!

DazBurg

Quote from: Fireballz on September 20, 2010, 07:55:17 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on September 20, 2010, 07:50:00 PM

Not a bad punt at all! Good luck dazburg! Hope it comes through for you!
thanks FB......
like i said i'm not a big gambler as you can tell i spent $3...lol
but for so little just great to add some more fun to the night
if i win great if i lose at least i enjoyed myself for a mere 3 bucks..lol

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on September 20, 2010, 07:53:33 PM
If you win you could buy some membership for FTP ;)
lol.....i got a whole list of things i "could" do....but then i realize the missus will take it all...lol......nah she won't but....i really dunno what i'd do....hmmmm grand final day is already sorted the tradition continues so yeah i have been wanting to build my own new comp since this is an old piece of poo...lol

jeez already listing what i would do and it hasn't even started...lol.....haven't even got the money though i suppose now is the time to dream since i'm "still" a chance before i lose..lol

McRooster

Fingers crossed Daz but I reckon Scott Thompson might get the chocolates ahead of Stiffy  :'(

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on September 20, 2010, 08:02:43 PM
Fingers crossed Daz but I reckon Scott Thompson might get the chocolates ahead of Stiffy  :'(
thanks roost
ahwell...just means i'll burn his house down...lol
joking joking

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: DazBurg on September 20, 2010, 07:27:23 PM
went for something real different in my bet went a multi of players to top the voting for their respective teams and threw in some roughies for fun and it goes like this

goddard
priddis
judd
swan
watson
ablett
hodge
tuck
johncock
boak
outlay of $3 and could win 4812.42
doubt it but i'm not a big gambler and never have bet on the brownlow before just wanted to add a little more interest...lol.....
here's hoping though..... :P
good luck is it centrebet

i tryed something like that but it won't work