Main Menu

OH. Q. It. IS. ON.

Started by Alex7089, September 20, 2010, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

You outbid me on Alleyne, deny me my opportunity to have the Windies captain captain Bury The Ball CC. Not Allies. Enemy. You going down Q. I hope you enjoy it.

Alex7089

Reinvested the 50k in a guy that has accomplished batting, capable fielding, accomplished endurance, expert tech, outstanding power. He is a little older so he should slip into my hands. Muahahahaha
45,000 rating.

DazBurg

50k?........ :o :o :o :o :o
alex you seem to be burning alot of cash

Alex7089

Me? No, the guy I wouldn't spend over 25k went over 25k (thank God did you see his fielding/endurance?)
Alleyne who was penciled in for 50k also slipped to Q.
The expensive 30k keeper slipped to Q.
Only basement players and this guy left, he has 45,000 rating :D

Justin Bieber

That guy will easily go over 50k by the time his deadline rolls around :(.

Alex7089

R&B easily got a 40,000+ rating for 45k... Plus he is 27, he may not, I can hope.

Justin Bieber

I got a 40,000 rated All rounder for 26k last season before this season's inflation :D. And he was 23 at the time of buying 8).

Alex7089

Does this happen every year? Was that Watkin?

Master Q

I'm taking Sangster Alex, Sorry.

Alex7089

You fool, when the stars are cheap in the off season, you will have no money, I have fooled you in to taking an old guy, a decent fellow and a NAT. FOOL.

Master Q

Actually your the Fool. I never wanted Ferguson, I just wanted you to more money. I want Alleyne, and the other guy, he's good.

roo boys!

Dunn I got for 38K, van den Hof for 46K ;D

Alex7089

Douglas is a gun. I don't want Ferguson either who is this?
Douglas is acc/acc keeping/batting with reliable tech and good all round game. He is 23. That 'other guy' is 27 and will have his skills deteriorate from here on in. Who is the fool?

Master Q

Alex7089

I do believe it is you. What prompted you to spend so much on Alleyne?