Average: 93.5
Centuries: 2 of 4
Standard Deviation: 41.7
High: 127 (Round 5 and 8)
Low: 25(Round 6)
Starting Price: 470,800
High Price: 467,700 
Low Price:450,000

Summary: Nathan Foley had another injury interruted season only managing 4 games. In these 4 games he showed his ability with 2 127s and a 95. Is one of Richmonds most important midfielders when up and going.

The Crystal Ball:
Price: 496,600 447,000 ( with 10% discount) 397,400 (with 20% discount)
Position:MID

If he gets the 20% discount (definently a possibility) his price becomes temptingly cheap.

Verdict: At under 400K, he has to get a look. A lot will depend on his pre-season, if he can get up and running and stay injury free he could be one of the steals of the year.
Will you pick Foley in 2011?

benjy251090

if he gets his body right he will be a lock

ossie85

Well, that is someone I completely forgot about! Will be looked at no doubt.

Boomz

Lockinh him in if he stays injury free.

DazBurg

Quote from: ossie85 on September 20, 2010, 02:37:10 PM

Well, that is someone I completely forgot about! Will be looked at no doubt.
exactly the same as me

Maca24

had some great scores before injury but dont think ill be considering him.
Injury prone and plays for a weaker team, which is a bit of a turn off.

Torress

don't mind this guy at all. pretty quick and hard. a little similar to brent stanton i think - if under 400k and fit he has to be considered. he aint a elite prem by any stretch of the imagination, but can average 95+ if playing games.

i've always thought that unless he is a keeper whats the point in starting a guy like this, this kind of player at 400k is precisely what i want for next year. i wasted alot of money on the top tier players when i picked my starting team this year when i could of saved alot by picking slightly cheaper prems from start (pendles and NDS for 2 examples - i can save 200k by sacrificing maybe a total of 10 ppg with a 2 blokes 100k cheaper). i want to stack my midfield with blokes around 500k mark. and stack the backline in a similar fashion but around 400k mark.

so for me def wait and see what happens pre season with foley as he fits into how i am thinking of structuring my team next season

thatguy

BoredSaint

His figures look good and his price is tempting

Only thing im worried about is his fitness.. And had him in 09 but was more of a DT in my opinion..

But definately tempting at that price.. :)

Justin Bieber

He's tempting but there are alot of mid pricer mids that I like.

More suited to DT but I may take a peak to see how he's going pre season.

Hawka

forgot bout him aswell i will have a look at him in the nab and over the pre season

hawk_88

Cruiseon

dylsta05

BratPack

If he's below 400k maybe. But otherwise I just can't see it