Main Menu

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Started by MissPiesFF, September 19, 2010, 08:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

I did the Bachelor of comp science and been through, programming, web design, technician, networking, system analysist and lastly graphic design. Now I am doing a course in horticulture...........

But my life long dream is to get a couple of acres and open a bed and brecky ;)

I am 37 but it is never to late to dream.

MissPiesFF

PS.

Of course all the footy players are gonna come stay buwahahaha.. mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm yummy

benjy251090

haha, MP

i am 19 and in second year at uni doing my Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Arts degree

MissPiesFF

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 19, 2010, 08:47:31 PM
haha, MP

i am 19 and in second year at uni doing my Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Arts degree
That is bloody cool Ben.
So teaching art at ???????

benjy251090

haha, its kinda dorky :P

no, i am doing maths and history teaching, its sort of like a double degree where all the maths and history subjects are there taught like normal classes but there is a teaching component as well

Justin Bieber

Nice MP ;).

Looking at a similar path to benjy. Might go into teaching. Love Maths and Science. Still not sure yet but still have another year to think about it :D.

benjy251090

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2010, 09:14:29 PM
Nice MP ;).

Looking at a similar path to benjy. Might go into teaching. Love Maths and Science. Still not sure yet but still have another year to think about it :D.
i can be your mentor hp ;)

roo boys!

nas

But my life long dream is to get a couple of acres and open a bed and brecky > re MissPies FF:>

Happen to know that if you are prepared to move & you have the cash a mate of mine could sell his lodge in NSW. Kiss you beloved collingwood games on a regular base goodbuy although on an hour from a domestic terminal. Doesn't do brekkie but the opening is there.

McRooster

Father of the year!  8)

If I can do half as good a job as my ol' man did with me then I know I'll close with my two kids voting for me  ;D

Alex7089

I have 2 main interests, very different though. Neurology and Commercial Law. :P

MP maybe Mr.Carpenter can build you a B&B ;D

Fletch74

Nice MP, dream definitely not over. I'm an accountant (boring), but also an economitrician, a real dork... ;) But my dream is to be a pro fantasy coach ;)

benjy251090

CrowsFan

Well currently doing a bachelor in health sciences, and the plan is to then do a masters in physiotherapy once i have completed the bachelor

McRooster

What does m0nty do? anyone know...I think he's this guy in the off season

Who's he talking about?