Main Menu

Junior Master Chef

Started by MissPiesFF, September 19, 2010, 08:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

How bloody awesome is it to see the kids get a crack at making a difference.

I do not watch regular TV unless it is AFL orientated. But this is one show I am really enjoying.

benjy251090

i have nothing against the kids, but i am not a fan of reality type shows, just think it is too much of a publicity stunt

Alex7089

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 19, 2010, 08:09:02 PM
i have nothing against the kids, but i am not a fan of reality type shows, just think it is too much of a publicity stunt
I'm with you on this one Osama, I don't like it. Nothing against the kids though :P

roo boys!

I agree with you two, it is great so see em going at it but I don't really like the show.

MissPiesFF

When you blokes have kids you may see it in a diff light :)

roo boys!

I'm sure I would, they are great kids though, so good that they are getting out there and showing us how it's done :P

benjy251090

Master Q

Hate this show. To much of a Stunt, seems very fake to me as well.

Justin Bieber

I'm watching X factor instead :P.

Watched the first episode of the Junior's and didn't much care for it. It is great that kids can cook, but Masterchef try to put in a spin off during the Masterchef off season. Last year is was Celebrities ::).

Master Q

roo boys!

I was for a bit, but then I watched The Middle, was on GO!

Fletch74

Quote from: Master Q on September 19, 2010, 08:58:46 PM
Hate this show. To much of a Stunt, seems very fake to me as well.
agree, and i have 2 kids!

Hawka

neva ever watched master chef was watchn xfactor and bones...dont get al the hype aroundit

roo boys!

Nah neither do I valk, but my sister is addicted so I just come onto FF when they are watching it usually but sometimes I just bother to watch it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on September 20, 2010, 01:01:19 AM
neva ever watched master chef was watchn xfactor and bones...dont get al the hype aroundit
Then Castle 8). Too bad I've already seen those episodes :(.

All the kids get good comments on their food. If they were adults, half of them would be told the truth ::).