Main Menu

Where will Essendon finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 19, 2010, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on July 21, 2012, 08:39:58 AM

Think after last night the Dons can't win the flag, will be very tough to make the 4 from here for them, and the last couple of months have seen a loss to Melbourne, and smashings by finals contenders St. Kilda and Geelong.

Anyone disagree? A flag would have been premature anyway
You didnt really think we'd win the flag did you?
I expect 6th and a finals win, always have.

roo boys!

Yep I agree with BB, even when they were up in the Top 4 I never felt like they were capable of going all the way just yet.

btw Essendon, the ONE TIME in my life I have gone for you and you put in a performance like that? Cheers...

Justin Bieber

I did vote bottom 10. Looking good so far :D

Torpedo10

Essendon need to try a get a home final.  :-\

Spinking

Bombers fans still confident of making the 8? Looking a bit shaky at the moment...

AFEV

Quote from: Spinking on July 21, 2012, 12:41:48 PM
Bombers fans still confident of making the 8? Looking a bit shaky at the moment...

Still have confidence that we'll finish in the 8. The amount of quality due back in the next month is ridiculous.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Sid on July 21, 2012, 03:47:18 PM
Quote from: Spinking on July 21, 2012, 12:41:48 PM

Still have confidence that we'll finish in the 8. The amount of quality due back in the next month is ridiculous.
Haters gonna hate, there is no way we will miss the 8.
Plus when Prismall actually plays he will provide a massive boost.

Spinking

Winderlich a show of getting back on the park this season?

AFEV

Quote from: Spinking on July 22, 2012, 07:07:20 PM
He will be unless he re-injures himself. had 2 games in the VFL now (I think) and if things go right he could get back for the Hawthorn game.

Spinking

Quote from: Sid on July 22, 2012, 08:25:50 PM
He will be unless he re-injures himself. had 2 games in the VFL now (I think) and if things go right he could get back for the Hawthorn game.

Fantasy relevant? His price is very nice...

AFEV

Quote from: Spinking on July 22, 2012, 08:26:44 PM
Quote from: Sid on July 22, 2012, 08:25:50 PM

Fantasy relevant? His price is very nice...
I'd be wary. Could get rested once or twice if the step back up takes its toll, and is likely to start up slow after 18 months out of the game. Worth keeping on the radar but he'll come with risks.