Where will Collingwood finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 19, 2010, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Will sides catch up to Collingwood over the pre season and work out a way to break the 'Collingwood clamp' similar to the way sides broke down Hawthorns gameplan after 2008.
Are they set to slide or will it be Magpie pride again next year?

ossie85

Even if clubs do work it out, who is to say that Malthouse won't adapt?

Hopefully back-to-back! But let's get through this week first :) Gonna be tough, gonna be hard. And the odds are ridiculous - is way closer than that

EAGLE4LIFE

agreed ossie saints have a decent side with a big motivation of last years GF

McRooster

So many Pies supporters jumping on for a punt - bookies won't want to extend too much of an invitation by letting the odds out too far  >:(

I'll be getting on @ 39pts  ;)

benjy251090

Boomz

DazBurg

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 19, 2010, 02:41:03 PM
top 4 with possibility of a premiership
once again benjy i think you are spot on here

EAGLE4LIFE

benjy251090

McRooster

Collingwood ATM To Win The Flag  $3.00
                                      To Make Grand Final  $2.25
                                      Top  4  $1.16
                                      Highest Placed - Vic (Inc Finals) $2.60

Good return on another flag  ;)

Junktimer

nas

Definitely top 4 & will give it a shake again

Cruiseon

Top four is almost definite but it takes alot to go right at the right time of year to be Premiers. I wouldn't be touching those odds, especially since only Brisbane and Adelaide have gone back to back in the last 12 years. Not even Geelong could do it.

There must be value elsewhere but here's hoping.

Fletch74

How short is the Top 4.... I know they're a good side, but what would happen if they got a few injuries to a few main players?? I know they've got good depth, but a bit of rotten luck like what happened to the Hawks in 09' is all it takes. Very short for mine!!

Albeit though, I think they won't have that rotten luck, and will finish for the 26th time as Runners Up! :P

bomberboy0618