Please rate my super coach team...

Started by mattg, April 15, 2009, 04:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattg

Hey Everyone,
i am just posting a quick one to see what you think of my supercoach team, i still have one trade left before the next lockout and $300,000 in the bank not sure what to do. Please Help me.

Here is my team:
B: B Goddard, C Newman, C Cornes C Enright, K Cheney, H Scotland
M: G Ablett, S Selwood, D Rich, M Robinson, D Wells, A Otten
R:  D Cox, H McIntosh 
F: J Brown, M Richardson, S Johnson, M Pavlich, M Brown(WCE), S Higgins and Taylor Walker.

My Reserves:
B: Jack Grimes(injured) and Andrew Raines(injured)
M: Jack Ziebell, D Zaharakis
R: Sam Jacobs, Jake Spencer
F: Simon Hogan,Trent Hentshell(injured)

There ya go, as i said i still have one trade left and unsure if scotland will play this week but wouldn't mind trading in chapman or davey for maybe Hentschell or upgrading one of my midfield youngster or i could just leave it till the youngsters go up a little more.
Please help thanks.

Watto

Maybe Wells out for Dal Santo/Judd

But yes, get rid of Hentschell soon, Davey looks good as does Chappy

mattg

yer i was thinking of trading out wells but last time i traded out someone with a lot talent they broke the record for supercoach points, that was J Brown two year ago when he scored that 200 odd i had gottan rid of him, yer davey looks very good but is it because he isn't getting tagged because round 1 when they played roo's he was tagged and scored really bad. Paul Chapman only seems to be stepping up in the big games so far against the tigers he was relatively quiet. Any other suggestions??

also is scotland going to be playing this week?