Main Menu

The FTP Showdown

Started by roo boys!, September 17, 2010, 02:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

Dont worry HP i'll help you :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2010, 05:55:07 PM
I'm trying to give you guys players :'(.

Now there is somehow an alliance made to bring me down :o.
no no HP i'm in no alliance i'm simply cheering against all of you on here till i win one damn friendly...lol...then i be a sweet and happy boy

Justin Bieber

Thanks for the support reesbr 8).

Now if we Recruit Valk and CC we will be unstoppable!!! :P.

reesbr

roo boys!

hahaha not just for you :P

i will tell them what happened Alex.......

I went to sell Alex a guy, a 20 year old bowler who was Reliable/Reliable, expecting him to bid $1,000 but he didnt know and bid $190,000 for him, but he didn't press confirm bid, so luckily he didn't have to pay me that much :o

I should be nicer to you HP, you really helped me out and helped me find my feet in the game, but there is no friendship for our Friendly (wait a minute :P ) match ;D

reesbr

roo boys!

Newbies ::)  He didnt know how to bid lol but then he got going didnt you alex?

Justin Bieber

LOL Alex ;D. You could over bid him once and get all your money back if you get 100% of the profits ;).

If Alex wants bowlers, I have alot of them ;D. Over half my senior team are bowlers :o.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2010, 06:03:36 PM
LOL Alex ;D. You could over bid him once and get all your money back if you get 100% of the profits ;).

If Alex wants bowlers, I have alot of them ;D. Over half my senior team are bowlers :o.
But i didnt though, i got 78% i think :P

Alex7089

Where does the rest of it go!?!?
I had no clue what a layer was worth, I was sort of using the SC pricing as a yard stick...

roo boys!

Vanishes :'( :o

LOL lucky I told you early :P

valkorum

What did you want to recruit me for?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on September 20, 2010, 04:45:10 PM
What did you want to recruit me for?
RB and Alex were starting up an Alliance against me :'(. Thought You, Me, reesbr and CC would be a good alliance 8). But then they gave up :P.

valkorum

We would slaughter them :)

roo boys!