2011 Player Profile : Luke Shuey

Started by elephants, September 15, 2010, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: elephants on September 17, 2010, 08:22:09 AM
lecras is apparently going to be trying to play through the middle next year. could be worth a look? :)
People have been saying this coming in for a few seasons but something always holds him back. Lack of a forward when he goes into the mids, injuries don't allow him to...
A few people picked him up this year for that reason.

brodman_18

Lecras is not a good DTer for his class. Will not be getting Shuey. He had his chance and rotted on my pine for 3/4 of the year.

Alphaman

his body is fine. And you can hardly write him off cos he sat on your pine mate, he had glandular fever after 3 games, thats uinlucky.

LF

Quote from: Alphaman on October 30, 2010, 02:28:56 AM
his body is fine. And you can hardly write him off cos he sat on your pine mate, he had glandular fever after 3 games, thats uinlucky.

i agree with you.i may look at him all depends on who looks good.i`ll be watching nab cup very closely again next year.

bomberboy0618

cant really write anyone off at this stage :P

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 30, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

considering most comments state we should wait til we see their preseason, maybe we wait till then to make comments then? tell me if i sound crazy!

SydneyRox

You sound crazy Wes!!

But then going back over some of the over the top comments people are making now once the preseason is done will also be quite amusing.

As for Shuey, he gets rated highly by the people at west coast which measn he should get games if fit. He might be an attractive option, we all thought he was going to do the business last year until the fever hit

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on December 09, 2010, 02:06:22 AM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 30, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

considering most comments state we should wait til we see their preseason, maybe we wait till then to make comments then? tell me if i sound crazy!
i like this guy ::) ;)
and absolutely not on the shue man

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 10, 2010, 01:34:17 PM
You sound crazy Wes!!
We all do ;). We are talking about Footy all year around ;D.

brodman_18

Quote from: Alphaman on October 30, 2010, 02:28:56 AM

Pick him then mate, i'm saying i'm not because he stung me last year. Wes is right though, Dorothy is a saint but more than that, time will tell on this one.
All i'm saying is there are probably rookies or better buys that will outscore this dude and probs have less injury interrupted seasons.

elephants

i think i will have the young fella :)

Cutty

Gonna take the injury risk on Shuey this year, you just know when he comes good he will tear it up (the game, not his soft tissue)

elephants

ridley

valkorum

I would rather save $20k and get Gaff instead