Main Menu

Lets Get Serious

Started by Master Q, September 15, 2010, 08:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Cut it out HP, you know I've got you. By Mid/End of next week I'll be done with Pros, then it's a easy 1000 from their  >:(

Oh yeh, and lets not forget, I signed up in March, compared to oldie HP who signed up in November 09  ::)

McRooster

Beep! Beep! You know the Coyote never wins Q  :P

Justin Bieber

Lol McR ;D.

You will catch me........ eventually ;).

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on September 15, 2010, 08:48:24 PM
Beep! Beep! You know the Coyote never wins Q  :P
I know. But the Master is always better then the Average Guy  ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on September 15, 2010, 08:37:13 PM
Cut it out HP, you know I've got you. By Mid/End of next week I'll be done with Pros, then it's a easy 1000 from their  >:(

Oh yeh, and lets not forget, I signed up in March, compared to oldie HP who signed up in November 09  ::)
Never going to overtake with these grammar issues :P ;D
I agree you will catch him, eventually, but then there is R&B coming for you. Believe me, being first would be a lot of pressure, being the hunted not the hunter.
ALSO, you can't use time, because I know in my first 12 months here I was tentative with my posting and took my time to become a serial poster. Where as you got here and knew what you were doing ::)

McRooster

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

I agree you will catch him, eventually, but then there is R&B coming for you. Believe me, being first would be a lot of pressure, being the hunted not the hunter.
ALSO, you can't use time, because I know in my first 12 months here I was tentative with my posting and took my time to become a serial poster. Where as you got here and knew what you were doing ::)
That's my job Alex  ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: McRooster on September 15, 2010, 09:22:47 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on September 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

That's my job Alex  ;)
*Bows
Sorry Mr. Rooster.

McRooster

I saw a few earlier by your good self also (and Q) but erred on the side of caution since you had such a pace up, didn't want to apply too much braking pressure.

*winks* at Q  ;D

chrisuzz

only probs with RB is he will be focusing on SC next year and doesnt post in other sports boards

CrowsFan

I'm going to catch everyone over the summer cos I will be posting non stop in the soccer board ;D

Justin Bieber

Good Luck making up 6000 posts in the soccer board :P.

CrowsFan

Haha maybe not everyone...

roo boys!

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 15, 2010, 10:30:12 PM
only probs with RB is he will be focusing on SC next year and doesnt post in other sports boards
exactly, i will not be able to catch up with only SC posts.

I may try and get into this soccer posting now ;)

chrisuzz

Quote from: roo boys! on September 16, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

haha i think ive been catching up for my time missed by posting in the soccer board

roo boys!

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 16, 2010, 05:04:05 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on September 16, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

haha i think ive been catching up for my time missed by posting in the soccer board
still a fair way off :P