Main Menu

Where will the Crows finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 15, 2010, 08:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 20, 2012, 09:13:01 AM
Funny looking premiership last year there os ........ could argue adelaide got the same result as collingwood, didn't win a premiership  :)

Snap!

But wouldn't think the Crows would push for the 8 this year

Dudge

Quote from: meow meow on December 18, 2011, 01:53:48 PM
Softest draw ever should see them making finals.
[/q

uote]

Watch my boo's skyrocket, but i'm surprised they have'nt got Gaza-- Norwood old Boys, Wild Horse Plains and Salisbury North Colts in their draw ---FFS

bunyip

Quote from: ossie85 on January 20, 2012, 09:10:49 AM
I like it when Adelaide makes the finals, means there's always a team Collingwood will definitely defeat :)
Not really  ;D

Master Q

Quote from: bunyip on January 21, 2012, 05:12:49 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on January 20, 2012, 09:10:49 AM
I like it when Adelaide makes the finals, means there's always a team Collingwood will definitely defeat :)
Not really  ;D
Collingwood will never definitely beat anyone...

lachie_001

looking back at the poll and comments, I must say the adelaide crows have been the stand out improved team all year. Our young players have steped up and made themselves elite. We are eyeing down minor premiership and maybe not this yet but 2013, 2014 and 2015 watch out. The Crows Era is about to begin!

Ringo

Would have to agree that Crows have been the surprise packets and standouts for this year.  I admit I was one who had doubts about them not finishing in the eight.  Well done to the Crows.

ossie85

The Crows have faded a bit of late - and having 4 free matches + 2 Port is hugely lucky this year. Having said that, they deserve there standing.

I feel Sydney, Hawthorn, Collingwood, Geelong are a step above, while West Coast and Fremantle are the level of Adelaide.

Great improvement though

PowerBug

Quote from: lachie_001 on August 09, 2012, 10:15:41 PM
looking back at the poll and comments, I must say the adelaide crows have been the stand out improved team all year.
Remember some of those comments are from prior to 2011 ;)

Quote from: PowerBug on November 08, 2011, 11:02:22 AM
I voted top 8. You heard it first here fellas ;)
Yep.

Ziplock

Noz

Lower then Port Adelaide.....Hmm guess i was wrong  :-\