Main Menu

Where will the Crows finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 15, 2010, 08:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldemort

Crows ... very hard to guess. At their best, they could beat anyone, at their worst ... Even Port can beat them

PowerBug

Quote from: Voldemort on November 10, 2011, 10:48:49 PM
Crows ... very hard to guess. At their best, they could beat anyone, at their worst ... Even Port can beat them
But when they play Port it's a totally different game. Showdowns are completely different to other games, any team can win.

But yes, whe they have an off day, they are switched right off.

Voldemort

you didnt vote 'lower than Port Adelaide' did you PowerBug?

PowerBug

Quote from: Voldemort on November 11, 2011, 09:11:55 AM
you didnt vote 'lower than Port Adelaide' did you PowerBug?
Umm, no. I actually voted top eight, coz that's where i think they'll finish. But Port will beat them twice though :)

meow meow

Softest draw ever should see them making finals.

ScoreGasm

I'm excited for the Sanderson era, Bring on 2012 GO CROWS

Purple 77

Just outside the eight me thinks. A lot to like at the crows though! Should be excited about brad crouch!

bunyip

The key to making the 8 is to win all your home games. Other teams used to hate going to Adelaide, the Crows must try to return to those days and win the odd away game. All your home games and half your away games would almost get you into the top 4. Who would say it can't be done?

picker_man

heart says top 4, head says fightin for 7th or 8th, carn the crows :) :) :)

ossie85

Quote from: picker_man on January 16, 2012, 12:12:13 AM
heart says top 4, head says fightin for 7th or 8th, carn the crows :) :) :)

Reckon your heart and head are wrong :)

Think the Crows lack quality players to make a real run for it. Losing Bock and Davis in consecutive seasons is a body-blow, and Danger/Walker/Tippett aren't quite there yet. Midfield of Thompson/van Berlo/Vince is serviceable, but will not compete with Collingwood/Hawthorn/Carlton/Geelong, etc.

TheMailman

Adelaide finished worse than both Richmond and Melbourne last year. The loss of key backman and Gunston which basically will only be replaced in 3 or so years time. Bottom 10

bunyip

Has anyone had a look at their draw. Look at their first 5 games. They could be on top of the ladder after the first month. Win every other game after that and who knows! 

Zombie2.5

i reckon bout 9-11 ish maybe JUST MAYBE (lucky?) sneak to 8th but probaly not.
Wait till 2013!! we'll make finals

ossie85

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on January 20, 2012, 12:44:01 AM
i reckon bout 9-11 ish maybe JUST MAYBE (lucky?) sneak to 8th but probaly not.
Wait till 2013!! we'll make finals

I like it when Adelaide makes the finals, means there's always a team Collingwood will definitely defeat :)

Purple 77

Funny looking premiership last year there os ........ could argue adelaide got the same result as collingwood, didn't win a premiership  :)