Main Menu

Where will the Crows finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 15, 2010, 08:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

With so many changes at West Lakes moving into 2011, where will the Crows finish next year?

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Outside the 8 very likely.

Hard to come back after losing so much experience all at once.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 19, 2010, 12:42:22 PM
Outside the 8 very likely.

Hard to come back after losing so much experience all at once.
wise words from a wise man
spot on as usual HP

McRooster

poll doesn't agree  :o

I voted bottom nine also.

Boomz

Quote from: McRooster on September 19, 2010, 02:04:10 PM
poll doesn't agree  :o

I voted bottom nine also.
Yeah the poll is wrong! lol... as HP said losing that much experience will hurt them for a while.

CrowsFan

Maybe I am just an optimistic crow but I think they can sneak in to the 8. Defeated saints in final round and almost beat the pies in round 21. Those teams are now the finalists. Both games were played without all the people who have retired or are leaving the club

McRooster

Don't forget that great match against the Cats CF  ;)

CrowsFan

Yeah I would have mentioned that, but McLeod and Goodwin did play in that. Their final games for the club so at least they went out on a high  :D

benjy251090

they will be in and around the , between 5th to 11th in my mind

DazBurg

in saying that CF the bombers have defeated the saints the last 3 times we have played them we beat the dogs once and the hawks once the problem for the bombers and could be for the crows young list is playing the lesser sides they might not rev up as hard

CrowsFan

Yeah that is true DB. I think the problem will be consistently playing to a high standard each week, but hopefully they will

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 19, 2010, 02:43:36 PM
Yeah that is true DB. I think the problem will be consistently playing to a high standard each week, but hopefully they will
To be honest CF, I think they will have inconsistent patches, but they should make the eight. They have a promising list and if they have some luck with injuries, they will there abouts.

McRooster

Adelaide ATM to win the flag $17.00
                                to make the GF $8.00
                                top four $4.00
                                highest placed non-Vic (inc finals) $3.00

I'm on with the deeds of the house at $17.00 for the flag  :P

But seriously $3.00 for highest placed non Vic is very tasty  ;)

Knowall

Theres nothing more annoying for me but hearing ppl say the crows wont make the 8 because they lost too much experience.   sure the crows might not make the eight but if they dont make  the 8 the lack of experience wont be the reason.  Bock was a loss but he was injured alot  and got the oppurtunity to deveolp Davis.  Out of the old players i could only see Goodwin playing a good role for us in 2011 if he played on.  Adelaide late in the season showed that they could play without those players and play better. 

I think Adelaide are more than capable to make the 8 but it be touch and go as theres so many other teams looking like they could slip in eg Melb and NM.