on the short list
Upgrade target later in season
Unlikely
NO

DazBurg

Jobe Watson

2010 Stats
Games: 21
Total Score: 2,246 (Ranked 17th overall, 16th amongst midfielders)
Average Score: 106.95 (Ranked 18th overall, 15th amongst midfielders)
High: 150 (Round 13)
Low: 66 (Round 16)
Centuries: 13 out of 21
Starting Price: $541,000
High Price: $567,700 (round 9)
Lowest Price: $504,100 (round 21)

Summary:

Jobe watson lead from the front as usual but this year he ha the added pressure of the captaincy
considering he player the last 5 games with a calf injury and still manged four 100+ scores out of 5 games shows that his hard in an under style and more handball then kick style still gets the scores just not your big ablettesque scores either way with Jobe you know what your getting and that is win the contested ball at all costs which does score well for fantasy coaches.

The Crystal Ball:
Based on last year's magic number

Price: $568,011
Position: MID

Next year

Decision:

The lack of support could be a downfall but if stanton stays he usually will cop a tag before Jobe does an even if he is tagged is hard to stop because basically you have to beat him to the ball under the pack but on the other hand his kicking has improved over the past couple of years but can still be a let down and also all the handballs he gets they do score less then kicks.Personally as a bombers fan i love him but I've never had him in my fantasy teams and at that price i don't think I'll be changing.Either way the big question is

Will Jobe Watson be selected by you in 2011?

Justin Bieber

Never had him either. But is fairly consistent and is starting to use his feet a little more often (but not often enough :().

I might consider him but at this stage, unlikely.

DazBurg

forgot to add the poll before u posted HP sorry mate

Justin Bieber

Upgrade target likely :).

Like to throw in some bombers here and there to make it that much more exciting :P.

benjy251090

yeah, more of an upgrade target as he didnt even reach his projected price, all it will take is one or two bad games in a row to get him!

ossie85

Indeed Benjy. Jobe is a premium, and will always be looked at

benjy251090

yes, but not at the start for me :)

Alex7089

Had him this year he was great for me.
Might be a little dear coming in especially because of his tendency to handball but will certainly look at him s an early upgrade layer.
Consistent as hell.

Fletch74

He's always on my short list. I just want some other midfielders at Essendon to help him out.

Torress

traded him in when barlow went down. was stoked he delivered for me.
i was hoping for lesser price than that. disappointing! very much considering regardless, u need players from each team next year. jobe is the best from the dons. i clicked lock him in b4 i saw his price. we'll see.
but good consistent type to hold your midfield together

Master Q

Doubt It. Handball a lot, but new coach could change that.

BratPack

Jobe was a proud member of The Pack all year in 2010 and did not steer me wrong, as such he'll always be on the shortlist. Locking him in I'm not so sure of yet

SCADDICT

Q Daniel Cross handballs too much as well. But he averaged 114 this year. I would expect Jobe to make a similar jump next year.

Boomz

EAGLE4LIFE

same as BOOMZ depending on price range and money