Main Menu

Bootstudder >>> Coach

Started by Hellopplz, September 10, 2010, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

What is this spam league that you are all talking about?

MajorLazer

CrowsFan

Wow I really don't want to read through all that!

MajorLazer

I'll give you a page by page recap.

Page 1: Talking about the FF leagues
The rest: SPAM!

pyronerd

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 08, 2011, 12:52:44 AM
I'll give you a page by page recap.

Page 1: Talking about the FF leagues
The rest: SPAM!
pages 17 and 18 were back on topic ML (im surprised at that :P)

CrowsFan

McRooster

Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people.
People, we all have our Everest to climb in life but taking the +1 route is not the way to the top but it is important that you recognize your progress and take pride in your accomplishments. Share your achievements with others. Brag a little. The recognition and support of those around you is nurturing.

and Stay Premium  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Junktimer on January 08, 2011, 12:30:10 AM
Though I'm a recent coach I don't think I spam too much.  Quite a few of my posts are too the benefit of others I'd like to think.
You've been making your topics so got you there faster. But the topics are pretty insightful ;).

I've spammed a little back in the day but don't find enough time for the Fantasy boards these days. When I first joined, opinions everywhere but tried to help people. Then as I went on with the posting, started to slip quite a bit. If you can find some of the first posts I did, you can see how I was. Don't fall into the same trap. Keep up the quality compared to quantity.

bomberboy0618

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 08, 2011, 01:56:14 AM
Quote from: Junktimer on January 08, 2011, 12:30:10 AM
Though I'm a recent coach I don't think I spam too much.  Quite a few of my posts are too the benefit of others I'd like to think.
You've been making your topics so got you there faster. But the topics are pretty insightful ;).

I've spammed a little back in the day but don't find enough time for the Fantasy boards these days. When I first joined, opinions everywhere but tried to help people. Then as I went on with the posting, started to slip quite a bit. If you can find some of the first posts I did, you can see how I was. Don't fall into the same trap. Keep up the quality compared to quantity.
*Check my Analyser, which will be back this year. That had A LOT of quality in it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 08, 2011, 11:55:55 AM
im a spammer i think  :(
You have much to learn Young Padawan (Sorry Fletch).

Nah, just try to keep it on topic and it's all good 8).

Barlow 21

BB posted 200 times yesterday! :o
I`ve ever only done 60 in a day. :-[

Master Q

Eh, that's good but not anything compared to Alex and I  8)

Cicjose

i spammed when i was 150 posts from 1000 cause i wanted to be a coach

DazBurg

i honestly don't think i really spammed i just got the boost from the cricket board when it first counted

which means technically even though i have the name i'm still earning my stripes

hence why i don't overly posts to much in the special places

i feel i am like a visitor to there instead of a fully fledged member ;)