Main Menu

Bootstudder >>> Coach

Started by Hellopplz, September 10, 2010, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

well my online meter is broken..... i am online now but it says i am off? i have been on 13 days for about  months ahaha

bomberboy0618

Total Time Spent Online:    19 days, 3 hours and 21 minutes.
make of that what u will, thats my time.

elephants

3191 posts
Total Time Spent Online:     15 days, 6 hours and 19 minutes.

make of that what you will but my machine is broken ahah :)

bomberboy0618

Master Q

I agree with Alex. It was so much harder last year than it is today.

bomberboy0618

ok i get it geez, what am i gonna do about it?

Alex7089

I'm considering putting something up in feedback.
I'm sending a PM to you Q ;)

bomberboy0618

nas

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 07, 2011, 07:15:33 PM
ok i get it geez, what am i gonna do about it?

Mate from the heart.
Post wisely not +1 without a comment to at least support it. In Posts none of the LOL or to that effect. etc etc, fixing up peoples spelling mistakes. It's a forum & it's out there to help one & all hence the rate my teams or asking re is player A vs B would you have him. I feel myself that is the way to go, but you may not like what I have said so be it. It's just some of my thoughts tho. Sure we all want to increase our posts but again & this is me saying it do it so that it helps.When other new people join they will want the same also. Also I am not perfect as well, so I take criticism also & have hopefully learn from my mistakes also. As said prior it's my thoughts & some will agree (maybe) & some will disagree. I have broad shoulders, have to have them being a Port supporter with all the slinging that goes on. Lol
Cheers.

bomberboy0618

Ok naste, thanks.
Cheers guys. Ive realised i definitely dont deserve it nearly as much as others judging by the comments.

Alex7089

Naste I think I will send you the same PM I sent Q :)

nas

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 07:46:27 PM
Naste I think I will send you the same PM I sent Q :)

received & replied.

Alex7089

Junktimer

Though I'm a recent coach I don't think I spam too much.  Quite a few of my posts are too the benefit of others I'd like to think.

God it'd be funny if m0nty closed down that spam league

MajorLazer

I have to say that I did spam quite a bit and I am sorry about that, but saying that I thought I have contributed quite a bit as well.

Don't think I spam as much as some though. ::)