Main Menu

Bootstudder >>> Coach

Started by Hellopplz, September 10, 2010, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I remember the good old days when it took over a season before the first coach turned up.
Now it seems people get there in a month or two...

nas

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 12:13:39 AM
I remember the good old days when it took over a season before the first coach turned up.
Now it seems people get there in a month or two...

+1 Yep totally agree

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on January 07, 2011, 12:07:22 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 06, 2011, 09:57:10 PM
As long as you give out your opinions and not spamming, will be well deserved ;).

take away the Supercoach league & watch the scores drop dramatically
Indeed ;).

I joined at the time before Pros became the first coach (a few months in). Coaches were hard to find there and many were happy with getting Assistant Coach.

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 07, 2011, 12:43:01 AM
Quote from: naste on January 07, 2011, 12:07:22 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 06, 2011, 09:57:10 PM
As long as you give out your opinions and not spamming, will be well deserved ;).

take away the Supercoach league & watch the scores drop dramatically
Indeed ;).

I joined at the time before Pros became the first coach (a few months in). Coaches were hard to find there and many were happy with getting Assistant Coach.

Well at least all the older hands are recognizing it.

Justin Bieber

M0nty said the thread will be closing after a little more discussion in it after his last post. Will make them work even harder if they really want it ;D.

bomberboy0618

thanks to my planning and creative use of tabs i have posted 150 times in just over 3 hours  :D
only 255 more to go  :)

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 07, 2011, 01:00:31 AM
M0nty said the thread will be closing after a little more discussion in it after his last post. Will make them work even harder if they really want it ;D.
Damn It's so much better when m0nty is online and posting. Wish he'd spend us much time on his own site then on BF, it's a lot more interesting when he gives his Opinion  :P

bomberboy0618

whats montys username on bf ???

BoredSaint

yay 400 posts.. only 600 to go..

Master Q

elephants

i think we should raise the number of posts to be considered a coach higher therefore the ones that join for a month or two then leave are erased from the equation :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: elephants on January 07, 2011, 04:46:49 PM
i think we should raise the number of posts to be considered a coach higher therefore the ones that join for a month or two then leave are erased from the equation :)
I disagree obviously :P
Im not gonna leave though :)

elephants

Alex7089

BBoy you need to understand though this site used to be a lot smaller, it was amazing watching Pros uncover all the ranks, he made it to coach first, and every other rank first for that matter.
What I'm trying to say is either the site is getting huge and there is just an insane amount of places to post, or the newbies aren't putting in the hard yards and giving quality advice.
Just saying...
Also I agree with LE, there should be like 'thanks' etc. and you need say 50 'thanks' ratings, along with 1000 posts and perhaps a certain amount of time spent online, just to be sure that we aren't letting those not worthy into the...place.

bomberboy0618