Main Menu

Channel 9 Petition

Started by Alex7089, September 10, 2010, 04:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on September 10, 2010, 07:24:53 PM
i've alwayshated 7 they put the most boring draining shows on and still get ratings

and can someone please tell me what's so good about packed to the rafters
Hmmm, I don't know, I guess it all starts with 1 cool person liking it then all her little minion friends watch it then the whole school likes it then her mum is like all my daughters friends at school watch this show maybe we should watch it every freakin' week to make sure it is appropriate and then the girls friends from other schools who are popular watch it and it starts again until all the mums and all the teenagers watch it then the 20-30 year olds decide that because all of the other people are watching it the should too so they have something to talk about at the water cooler the next morning.
That and Kochie watches it and mindlessly advertises it on Sunrise making all the nerdy people who Idolise Kochie want to see it because if he watches it it must be very insightful and have lots of cool ways to budget and then when all the boring nerdy kids watch it all their boring nerdy kids watch it to and the same happens to the grown up nerdy kids who then go on to tell their bosses to watch it so they have something to talk about at the watercooler the next day and then the bos says OK hoping that if he watches it he won't have to talk to his employee about the fact he is extremely underpaid and could in fact earn more working as a lazer lad at the local Coles. So he watches it and finds it is very good t keeping his employees from asking about what they are paid so at the next 'Team Talk' he tells all the other bosses about this awesome way to get his employees to stop wondering why they earn less than a freakin' trolley boy.
And then at that I have confused myself and most likely you, but, at least now you understand why that show gets 2 million viewers each week yay.
Alex.

roo boys!

Hahah nice rant there Alex, it completely made sense...........yeah ummm about that....... ;)

Alex7089

roo boys!

No, they are one of a kind of rant..

Alex7089

roo boys!

And Channel Ten showing the game tonight......AT 7:30!

Alex7089

I know why show it 10 mins delayed what is the point seriously?

17 votes now we are growing!

Boomz

7 is crap!!!!!! Seriously they can't even show the finals live? Who here likes better & homes & gardens?!?!?!?!! Even My grandma prefers the footy.

SCADDICT

Quote from: BOOMZ on September 12, 2010, 05:49:29 PM
7 is crap!!!!!! Seriously they can't even show the finals live? Who here likes better & homes & gardens?!?!?!?!! Even My grandma prefers the footy.

Most grandma's like better homes and gardens. Don't mess with that bunch either. There a feisty lot  ;)

SCADDICT

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 10, 2010, 10:19:33 PM
i've alwayshated 7 they put the most boring draining shows on and still get ratings

Hmmm, I don't know, I guess it all starts with 1 cool person liking it then all her little minion friends watch it then the whole school likes it then her mum is like all my daughters friends at school watch this show maybe we should watch it every freakin' week to make sure it is appropriate and then the girls friends from other schools who are popular watch it and it starts again until all the mums and all the teenagers watch it then the 20-30 year olds decide that because all of the other people are watching it the should too so they have something to talk about at the water cooler the next morning.
That and Kochie watches it and mindlessly advertises it on Sunrise making all the nerdy people who Idolise Kochie want to see it because if he watches it it must be very insightful and have lots of cool ways to budget and then when all the boring nerdy kids watch it all their boring nerdy kids watch it to and the same happens to the grown up nerdy kids who then go on to tell their bosses to watch it so they have something to talk about at the watercooler the next day and then the bos says OK hoping that if he watches it he won't have to talk to his employee about the fact he is extremely underpaid and could in fact earn more working as a lazer lad at the local Coles. So he watches it and finds it is very good t keeping his employees from asking about what they are paid so at the next 'Team Talk' he tells all the other bosses about this awesome way to get his employees to stop wondering why they earn less than a freakin' trolley boy.
And then at that I have confused myself and most likely you, but, at least now you understand why that show gets 2 million viewers each week yay.
Alex.

Epic post.....

roo boys!

Alex7089

20 votes now we are gaining momentum 8)

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 10, 2010, 10:19:33 PM

Alex.
that must've taken a while
and all of it true BTW i still hate 7

Alex7089

Not really I don't even remember most of what I said :P

roo boys!

It was basically rabble... ;)