Main Menu

what structure works best?

Started by jamster, September 09, 2010, 07:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

yer hope theres is more nxt yr there were a few reasonble 1s silvangi,farmer,maquire,waters

chrisuzz

not going to really find out till the draft what sort of players there is going to be, i think there is going to be more of an even spread across the positions this year

Hawka

there will b with gc and hopefully theres more rookie defenders from other clubs

EAGLE4LIFE

this year was a great year for first year players hopefully same as next year will fit my plan perfectly

Holz

From what i can see about D.Swallow is that he will be a gun, i wont be suprised if he peforms like a palmer,anthony or barlow

chrisuzz

I started 3 rookies last year 2 in the mids 1 in def, think ill try 1fwd, 1 mid and 1 def at this stage

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Holzman on September 09, 2010, 11:10:47 PM
From what i can see about D.Swallow is that he will be a gun, i wont be suprised if he peforms like a palmer,anthony or barlow
barlow might be going a bit too far i would think

remember barlow is a DT God

Justin Bieber

Started this year with a 3 rookie midfield. Spread out between Barlow, Martin, Trengove, Scully and Strauss. 4 out of 5 isn't bad :P.

Looking at likely 2 or 3 rookies next year again. So far likely line up is:

Boyd, Swallow, Ebert, Swallow, Bennell, Hallahan, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie.

Holz

the only thing that might slow down swallow is the fact he is playing for goldcoast, they will probaly start slowly

plugz19

i had a midfield of GAJ, swan, trengove, martin, barlow, bastinac (jetta, morabito) to start with, after they made money i upgraded them and finished with..... GAJ, swan, montagna, dal santo, pendlebury and j selwood

this enabled me to have 4 absolute premium forwards and backs

Hawka

plugz19

Quote from: hawka26 on September 10, 2010, 09:32:31 PM
thats a nice end middie plugz
yeah i mean it worked this year because the younger midfielders that i picked rocketed in value, next year is no probability though..

henry2

Do you think there will be another Beau Waters or Matt Magiure going to be?

benjy251090

brodman_18

I am going to give the bargain ruck theory a trail next season. That allows room for one extra premium mid