Jumping Jack Riewoldt: 2011

Started by DazBurg, September 08, 2010, 11:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

ossie85

Jack.... not sure if he can back last year up. Will have a looksy though

thatguy

picking pure full forwards is high risk high reward. even with fev in his glory days, you know one week he is going to stink it up. i cant afford to have that happen in a crucial game, hence i go for more consistent players who might not explode with a double ton, but can be relied on to not give me a 30 when i need a solid 80

Master Q

Hawka

Alex7089

To me, the fact he managed a Coleman is great, but he still averaged  less than 11 other forwards.
To me, he relies to much on his goals to score, and without winning another Coleman I don't see him being worth that.

ossie85

I'm thinking that now Jack looks like perhaps having an interrupted pre-season due to surgery.... Will doubt that I'll start him now

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on November 17, 2010, 11:49:29 AM

I'm thinking that now Jack looks like perhaps having an interrupted pre-season due to surgery.... Will doubt that I'll start him now
He was never on my shortlist  :P

Maca24

no from me. we'll see if he can back up last years efforts first.
want more consistency in my forwards next year so will move away from key forwards

BoredSaint

Junktimer

May upgrade to him, but unlikely.  Relies to heavily on goals for a big SC score for my liking.

nas

MTTY

For me he could go right up and kick 100 goals and score very well  or he could be the forward that gets both an opponent and a loose defender playing on him, not score well.

dylsta05

my tip is that he will loose price early in the season, that when ill think about it