What Will 2011 Look Like For Alex's....Midfield

Started by Alex7089, September 07, 2010, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Well at the moment I am pretty close to finding the guys I will have starting in my midfield for 2011, I doubt it will change any time unless injury strikes.
NOTE: I will be getting Goddard, if he is not available in DEF I will work him into my midfield.NOTE: I have also assumed a price of 200k for Harris and Swallow to be safe :P
1. Dane Swan (673,900)
Well, quite simply he will be my gun. My captain. My man.
I know I can count on 100+ from him every week. He did very well for me this year, well enough to warrant selection again in 2011.
2. Andy Otten (200,000)
Should just get in, make money and get out. He struggled to stay fit in 2010 and should keep him nice and cheap for '11
3. Kieran Jack (532,166)
well he is the player I am hoping can pick up where he left off. If he does, next year he will take it up to the next level. I am hoping he can blow it apart and make me some serious cash.
4. Andrew Swallow (564,279)
Scored very well this year. He is a very, very good player. Will most likely be my only player from North.
I think he is a good player to have, could be 600K+ by the end of the year..
5. David Swallow (200,000)
Just a cash cow really, the kid has got a lot of people watching him next year.
Might hold him if he can develop to score well but I think he will just be fast cash.
6. Daniel Harris (200,000)
Again, a moneymaker, pretty much get the reason up there^^
TOTAT PRICE: $2370345

benjy251090

i would take one of those premiums out, possibly hayes, and get another rookie

apart from that, looks good

I will be doing this type of thing for my whole team in the rate my team section after i finish my final volume of ideas

Hawka

yep get hayes out for a midpricer or rookie 2 get money for other postions

Justin Bieber

Very, Very pricy midfield :o. Might hurt around the grounds though :(.

Players are good but will you fit them all in? Who knows for now.

tferrier18

Very expensive midfield! Look for a 350-450k player ready to break out/improve because it seems as though you'll have to sacrifice a premium in another position for having so many in your mids.

Alex7089

OK, general thing is to strike Hayes. So I might. Just, was a big thing this year there was plenty of scoring to be done in the mids but DEF and especially FWD seemed to suffer so though it would be better to spend $$ in the mids.
Will have a look for a mid pricer 8)

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 07, 2010, 11:39:24 PM
OK, general thing is to strike Hayes. So I might. Just, was a big thing this year there was plenty of scoring to be done in the mids but DEF and especially FWD seemed to suffer so though it would be better to spend $$ in the mids.
Will have a look for a mid pricer 8)
Go with this midfield if you want to take that risk in the backs and forwards!!!

Hawka

Alex7089

Added Otten to cheapen it up. May still go for the more expensive midfield though.
Forwards and backs will be cheaper after most had down years this season.

benjy251090

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Last season he was listed as a midfielder. This season was different.

Could still be listed as maybe a MPP next season if not just a back.

Alex7089

ope he is MPP or might start from Swan again :P

ossie85

Otten is practically a 2nd year player. Recovering from injury! He wasn't that high scoring in his first year

Remember Rhys Palmer?