Average Score: 111.8
High: 145 (Round 2)
Low: 75
Centuries: 16 out of 20
Starting Price: 599,000
High Price: 602,000
Low Price: 503,000 (Form Slump)

Summary
Marc Murphy had a fantastic season in SC, performing extremely well for the Carlton Blues. Murphy showed us that he has extreme consistency, and high scoring capabilities, unlike some other Midfielders. Murphy was the ranked 11th in the Seasons Totals list, not too bad for a 23 year old.

The Crystal Ball
Based on last year's magic number

Price: $593,769
Position: MID

Decision:
Murphy's price isn't that bad, although I don't think he isn't the best around that mark. But the things that could change people's mind is , he is young, he's had one more year of games put into him, turning 24 means he could lift a little. He also could be quite unique, Nick Dal Santo was ranked 1 higher then him in Total Points, and 46,000 people had him, which is 10,000 more then Murphy had  :-\

benjy251090

probably not at that price, i will probably want more 550K than 600K players of his caliber, maybe the year after though!

DazBurg

hmmm not sure on this one but possibly a pass for me

Hawka

tough choice but probaly not mayb a upgrade

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on October 06, 2010, 06:43:37 AM
No way at that price.
Sums up my point. Had him last year and man was he consistent.

600k for him behind Judd and Simpson on the up :-\. Is very unlikely for me at this stage.

Maca24

dylsta05

maybs but not as a starter maybe trade in the season

BratPack

thatguy

Quote from: Maca24 on October 07, 2010, 06:52:37 PM
upgrade target
\
was a steal this year when he bottomed out and came into my side for martin  :D

Boomz

More chance of being an upgrade target.

MTTY

Most likely for me consistently scores above 105 ppg and ONLY 23!! i believe he will takke the next step and become one of the best SC scorers this year. Plus for me the tagging order at Carlton is Judd, Gibbs, Murphy

tom_scully

Can't go past Judd from the blues and can't put more than 2 from the one team in the mids.

Cruiseon

Good honest player, especially whenthings are down. Almost the polar opposite to his team mate Bryce Gibbs the ultimate down hill skiier.

Murphy is a maybe for me, pity the blues have recruited so poorly in the midfield (Brock McClean, Griggs etc) to give him some help.

HTM