R.I.P Elxam (Max Le)

Started by reconfig, September 06, 2010, 09:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reconfig

For many of you on fanfooty, Elxam was a friendly poster on the forums, giving sound advice to the dreamteam world. For me, he was my boss and a great friend. He loved his dreamteam, and managed to finish 50th overall in this years competition.

He had been feeling unwell for the past week, visiting the doctor on a couple of occasions, with the doctors diagnosing him with a flu. On Friday he was told that he was on the improve. This was the last time i saw him.

In quite sudden and shocking circumstances, Max Le passed away on fathers day morning, sadly leaving his wife and 2yo son. The cause of his passing is not yet known. He was aged 43.

Please keep your thoughts and prayers with his family

R.I.P  Max Le

ossie85

This is terrible news.

I feel extremely saddened by this loss, and thoughts are with his family most definitely.

Elxam was a valuable contributor to this website and will be remembered.

reconfig, let us know if any of us can help.

RIP

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on September 06, 2010, 09:15:28 AM

This is terrible news.

I feel extremely saddened by this loss, and thoughts are with his family most definitely.

Elxam was a valuable contributor to this website and will be remembered.

reconfig, let us know if any of us can help.

RIP
Likewise, this is shocking news, especially on Fathers Day. Elxam was a Coach, and we all kept an eye on how well he was doing in his DT, and followed him through his great achievement this year.

I'd like to echo Ossie's thoughts re if we can do anything to help reconfig... May he RIP.

CFC 1979

shocking news

please pass onto his family we are thinking about them in their time of loss

maybe we can remember him with a memorial cup for DT/SC or something similar on the site

sad sad news RIP

ossie85

Quote from: CFC 1979 on September 06, 2010, 02:55:39 PM
maybe we can remember him with a memorial cup for DT/SC or something similar on the site

I think that is a very good idea CFC. Perhaps a competition with an entry fee, with proceeds going to the family?

Master Q

Best wishes to the Family of Exlam. You were a great contributor to this forum, your helpful advice will be missed.

Justin Bieber

Sad to hear. Was a great contributor throughout the year to the site. Many of us were following him hopinh he could go to top 20.

Have to feel for his family. Such a sudden loss won't be forgotten anytime soon. My condolenses to them and rest in peace Exlam.

valkorum

Wow.  Dont really know what to say.  I always valued his oppinions when I was throwing idea's around.  I wish the best for his family

Hawka

Best Wishes with his family and r.i.p mate.. and that idea ossie and cfc seems like a good idea

nas

Quote from: ossie85 on September 06, 2010, 03:04:53 PM

I think that is a very good idea CFC. Perhaps a competition with an entry fee, with proceeds going to the family?

Just a thought how about we name the DT & SC comp for next year re the coaches after Exlam.

The one that is fast filling up?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on September 06, 2010, 05:25:48 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 06, 2010, 03:04:53 PM

Just a thought how about we name the DT & SC comp for next year re the coaches after Exlam.

The one that is fast filling up?
That's sounds like a good idea. The first ever Coaches league dedicated to a fellow coach :). Lets push for top 20 in both for his honour.

benjy251090

DazBurg

i think naming a league after him is a great tribute lets etch his name on here permanently

Justin Bieber

It's going to be a coaches league comprised of all the coaches of the FanFooty forum. This league will be named after Exlam to hopefully carry on his good name :).

benjy251090