My 2011 Watchlist!

Started by Dangerfield2011, September 05, 2010, 12:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangerfield2011

My 2011 Locks Are:

Defence:
N.Malceski, A.Otten, S.Dodd  and R.Hargrave.

Mid:
D.Swan, G.Ablett, B.Schammer[Will be cheap!], T.Boak, D.Pearce, D.Hanneberry, T.Cotchin

Fwd:
Dangerfield, Jay-Z, Schultz

ossie85

Malceski will be too expensive this time round. Schammer and Pearce I won't touch me thinks.

Hanneberry is interesting, but again too pricy for me. Cotchin will get a look at though.

Schultz? Nope.

CrowsFan

Hargrave didn't show much this year. Only really had one good year in SC

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 05, 2010, 01:11:51 PM
Hargrave didn't show much this year. Only really had one good year in SC
Look at the age he did it as well ;). Everybody ignored that factor ;).

Schammer will be cheap but is a fringe player at Freo at best. Has lost his spot and will have to have a stellar pre season to be in contention for playing next year.

Pearce under a tag is murder :-X.

Alex7089

I might eat my words but only one plyer on that list I will consider next year. That is D. Swan.
The rest I will avoid, unless of course GAJ stays at Geelong, THEN I might consider him.

benjy251090

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 05, 2010, 04:37:18 PM
I might eat my words but only one plyer on that list I will consider next year. That is D. Swan.
The rest I will avoid, unless of course GAJ stays at Geelong, THEN I might consider him.
what about otten alex?

Alex7089

Maybe but probably not...
Depends how cheap he is :P
And if he is named round 1.

benjy251090

i played with him at high school, good skills, should be just over 200K, even if he doesnt turn into a keeper, could be used to make a quick 200-250K to straight swap with another player, also could get a bit of mids time as he was a midfielder at my school and in his first season at crows

Alex7089

Hmm, I will watch him pre-season :P

benjy251090

Alex7089

Haha going to back him are you?
don't go to hard, did that with Harbrow and boy did that come back to bite me!

benjy251090

yes, unless he gets re-injured before the start of the season

i feel this year will be a year to take risks to do really well

on that note, do you know when the full fixture comes out for next year?

Alex7089

Hmm, I would think soon-ish they have released a few of the GC games :P

benjy251090

yeah, thats what i thought, wasnt sure if the whole fixture was out yet or just part

Alex7089

Hm I haven't seen a full fixture I think they just released GC's first couple to get people to stop talking about it, which to me indicates they are getting close to having a fixture.
A bit of it still probably depends on what happens in the remainder of the finals.