Main Menu

Guess Who?

Started by McRooster, September 04, 2010, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

This is shocking.
How many people have said his name in the last week or two. 'All they needed was Barry Breen' he kicked the winning point!
He is pretty well known.

8-6 Suited

Not saying that I didn't know him. Was infamous... barbie.

The hardest thing was no one established a team which was what I was planning on doing. :p

Alex7089

Haha yeah probably not your favourite player 'eh Shaggy?
Yeah they knew everything about him but not his team :P

8-6 Suited

Not my favourite period of time, thats for sure. :p

He would probably have been my first or 2nd guess though if you said yes to that period of time I posted the question to before noticing you gave it away already. :D

Alex7089

Yeah only know a few players from that era, but ah I know my history alright for a young guy :P
I read a lot of biographies and books...haha

8-6 Suited

I know my legends of the game and most of my hall of famers... But really only know 2 clubs histories extremely well, being Hawthorn and Collingwood. Played Junior footy for the Hallam Hawks so read a lot about Hawthorn... But always have been a Magpies man. :D

Alex7089

Haha. Well I have read the Essendon History book cover to cover twice, the Hird, Sheedy and Daniher biographies. That is just headlines I have read/watched other stuff as well. Yeah I have pretty good knowledge of Essendon's history (:P) and I know a bit about Carlton, Collingwood and Richmond for some reason...

roo boys!

But not North Melbourne ;) 8)

Alex7089

I know a bit but not much. I know more about past players than Club History for North...

roo boys!

I don't know that much anyway :P

8-6 Suited

I know about... Well... Wayne Carey!? Does that count?

roo boys!

That's what I was gonna say :P

White Goodmany ;D

bomberboy0618

roo boys!