benjy251090's Supercoach ideas 2011: Volume 2: RUCKS

Started by benjy251090, September 02, 2010, 01:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Hawka

roo boys!

Alex7089

I am likely going with a Sandi/Cox combo but starting to get worried about Nic Nat.
I am hoping for a Sandi/Ryder combo he will keep getting better I think, with an MPP so swap with Drew who I will put in the forward line and then Zac Smith EMG.
So I suppose first option for me ;)
Very good read ;D

Fletch74

My combo is going to be ATM Sandi and Jamar/Ryder. Jamar is an up and coming good ruckman a bit uniqueness.

benjy251090

dont mind that combo fletch, but if kreuzer is cheap enough will you think of him or not unique enough?

Fletch74

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 03, 2010, 01:53:54 PM
dont mind that combo fletch, but if kreuzer is cheap enough will you think of him or not unique enough?
Possibly, depends on how he goes with pre-season and if he is fully up and running!

roo boys!

Kruez will be slightly unique because people may want to stay away because of his injury.

If he can get up and running he could be a big prospect.

Master Q

roo boys!

benjy251090

Justin Bieber

Played 13 games so don't think so. Cut off is I think 10 games isn't it? or 8?

benjy251090

i thought there were players who received 10% discounts for missing around half a season with a long term injury, or maybe i was seeing things, either way the price is there if there is or isn't a discount

roo boys!

I'm not sure, I get really confused with all these discounts.

Fletch74

Quote from: Master Q on September 03, 2010, 07:26:43 PM
Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Approximate Price:

$435,502
Too expensive for mine, and he may take a few games to get up and running, thus that price should drop.