benjy251090's Supercoach ideas 2011: Volume 1: BACKS

Started by benjy251090, September 01, 2010, 09:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on September 02, 2010, 08:37:26 AM

Yeah, I have my eye on Deledio next year. Could be the Hodge of 2011
Gibbs had a few stunning games as well ;). Had him as midfield so wouldn't be afriad to get him if MPP 8).

Fletch74

This is just superb benjy. Think you should perhaps complete you own book, and compete against Champion Data. Great insight into what we have available for next year, although I'd have to agree that Hodge and Goddard may be listed as purely midfielders next year.

benjy251090

it will definately be an interesting year of Supercoach next year, i am looking forward to it

RobsOverAchieverss

Whoooohoooo i was given a editorial piece well not really excellent work benjy most comprehensive and will definetley be using this as a guide for next year , Cant pick any faults with Excellent work mate!!!

benjy251090

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 02, 2010, 12:02:40 PM
This is just superb benjy. Think you should perhaps complete you own book, and compete against Champion Data. Great insight into what we have available for next year, although I'd have to agree that Hodge and Goddard may be listed as purely midfielders next year.
As i said before, it can be modified if needed, and if that's so i might change who i get and put gibbs and lids up back and kelly and goddard in the mids and wait on the likes of hodge and ablett(especially if he goes to the suns as i will say in my mids edition;) ). but as i said, this will change depending on who changes to mpp and who changes from mpp. Grundy and waite and henderson may lose merit if they are not mpp with waite and henderson mainly up front and grundy mainly staying down back

haha, thanks rob, as i said, open to criticism and ideas, especially with emerging rookies :)

Master Q

Benjy, not to sure about this backline. Looks very expensive...

benjy251090

Quote from: Master Q on September 02, 2010, 03:04:40 PM
Benjy, not to sure about this backline. Looks very expensive...
i know it does, might have to go a rookie on the field, but xavier clarke and andy otten will be very cheap, but i may need to go one less premium and take jed adcock instead or another mid-priced player

Master Q

I'm also looking at Adcock, will analyse him in the Pre-Season.

roo boys!

Great work benjy, there are a few similar ideas as mine but a few differences.

benjy251090

again, if you want to share roo boys it would be nice, but if you are keeping them close to you as uniques that is fine by me

this is my first time researching so i was doing this for myself anyway but i thought i would post it to help everyone else out :)

roo boys!

Yeah I can share what I have thought so far, not nearly as good as your post but I haven't really thought about it too much yet.

Super Premium- Goddard
Premium- Lake
Cheap Premium- Bock
Cheap Premium- Waite
Injury Return- Otten

That is probably my expensive 4 but still a bit iffy on Waite.

As these four are quite expensive I will probably have 4 Rookies and a Mid-Pricer.

Where will Daniel Harris be though? Returning from injury but he will probably be midfield won't he?

This is all just off the top of my head, I still have months to think about it, I am waiting until FanPlanner comes out and then I will have a fiddle.

benjy251090

Quote from: roo boys! on September 02, 2010, 05:37:01 PM
Yeah I can share what I have thought so far, not nearly as good as your post but I haven't really thought about it too much yet.

Super Premium- Goddard
Premium- Lake
Cheap Premium- Bock
Cheap Premium- Waite
Injury Return- Otten

That is probably my expensive 4 but still a bit iffy on Waite.

As these four are quite expensive I will probably have 4 Rookies and a Mid-Pricer.

Where will Daniel Harris be though? Returning from injury but he will probably be midfield won't he?

This is all just off the top of my head, I still have months to think about it, I am waiting until FanPlanner comes out and then I will have a fiddle.
yeah, i am assuming he will be midfield

These players are just players who were in the Supercoach system in 2010 and the rookies so far are ones i know about so there wil be more trocome i am sure.

Also not sure about players like goddard and hodge and wheter thaey will be named as MD/BACKs and whether other playerss like lids and gibbs will be mpp as well, shall be interesting

I agree with you on waite, could be an interesting one

and may need to go cheaper backs so like a few have mentioned the likes of adcock and i dont mind the look of scott selwood for neext year

roo boys!

Yeah Lids will be useful if MPP.

Yeah Adcock/Selwood would probably be my mid pricer, then just 4 more rookies probably.

benjy251090

josh toy and karmichael hunt i will most likely definately get, and i think xavier clarke will be 'rookie' price so will be counted towards that

roo boys!

Toy for certain, he goes to my school.

Hunt is a no go for me, saw him play 1 game in the VFL and that's enough to turn me away ;)