Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSneeze

Does anyone play The Crew?

Koop

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FanFooty

Steam Group if anyone here plays PC games, thought it would be easier for group game invites, etc. Can also tag up with "FanFooty" in some multiplayer games. :)

GoLions

Just finished Until Dawn (played it with mates a while back, but this was my first time doing the whole thing myself)

Saved everyone except Matt, which is annoying af haha

Got the Plat trophy on Crash 1 about a week ago, have completed 2 and 3 but haven't Plat'd either of them. Started going for all gems on 2 but then decided to take a break.

Just bought The Last of Us Remastered on the weekend. Had the original on PS3, and got halfway through. However, my controllers are flowered so can't game on it anymore unless I get a new controller, so will start that up on PS4 soon enough.

Also got the Inside/Limbo bundle today. One of my mates got Inside and we went through a bit of it last Friday night, and it seemed pretty cool, so might play that soon. Limbo apparently is really good as well, albeit a short game from what my mate said.

Keeper27

Quote from: GoLions on July 31, 2017, 10:58:35 PM
Also got the Inside/Limbo bundle today. One of my mates got Inside and we went through a bit of it last Friday night, and it seemed pretty cool, so might play that soon. Limbo apparently is really good as well, albeit a short game from what my mate said.

saw that on PSN plus, is that worth DL'ing??

dunno if anyone played the last South Park Game but im pumped for the new one.

Hawka

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 01, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

Huge South Park fan, game was really good, but i reckon this one will be a ton better!

Keeper27

Quote from: Hawka on August 01, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

Huge South Park fan, game was really good, but i reckon this one will be a ton better!

how can it not be better?? superheroes + south park + the coon and friends LOL

GoLions

Started Limbo last night, I'm liking it. Maybe have a look at some gameplay online to see if you're keen, although it doesn't cost much atm.

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on August 01, 2017, 11:03:49 AM

Started Limbo last night, I'm liking it. Maybe have a look at some gameplay online to see if you're keen, although it doesn't cost much atm.
Finished it yesterday, really enjoyed it. Started Inside as well, and that's also really good so far.

Have also gone back to Crash 2 to go for all gems :P

jvalles69

Just sold my Wii U, so looking at an Xbox One or a PS4.  Please debate on which I should get, I'm guessing PS4 will win, however the Xbox One has going for it; Halo, Gears of War and backwards compatible gaming.  Convince me what I should get! :D

GoLions

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 02, 2017, 07:21:30 PM
Just sold my Wii U, so looking at an Xbox One or a PS4.  Please debate on which I should get, I'm guessing PS4 will win, however the Xbox One has going for it; Halo, Gears of War and backwards compatible gaming.  Convince me what I should get! :D
Depends which of the exclusives you enjoy more, and if you know others with a ps4/xbox that you could (and would want to) game online with

I prefer the ps4 myself

R.Griffen

Literally depends if you're gonna play with friends or whatever that would be the only way to split them personally. I got an Xbox because that's what my friends play

Otherwise you can't go wrong with either

jvalles69

Cheers guys, think I'll lean towards PS4 even though I still have a PS3, now to look out for a deal or find a good priced 2nd hand one.

LF

Son prefers PS4,however we also have an Xbox which him and the other half went halves in(after Xmas sale so was cheap)just specifically for Forza but the other two kids sometimes play it,youngest however is also a PS4 fan.
They both have Netflix,Stan etc if you want to stream.
Xbox has a media player app which you can use to watch stuff off hard drives,the PS4 supposedly had an update to use hard drives but we still can't watch anything off it but I can link my computer to the PS4 and watch stuff off that.
If you have the PS4 Gold pass you can sometimes get some decent free games and good specials not sure with the Xbox pass because we don't have one.
And yeah if all your mates have a PS4 then I'd grab that and a good set of gaming headphones

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on August 03, 2017, 04:59:17 PM
Son prefers PS4,however we also have an Xbox which him and the other half went halves in(after Xmas sale so was cheap)just specifically for Forza but the other two kids sometimes play it,youngest however is also a PS4 fan.
They both have Netflix,Stan etc if you want to stream.
Xbox has a media player app which you can use to watch stuff off hard drives,the PS4 supposedly had an update to use hard drives but we still can't watch anything off it but I can link my computer to the PS4 and watch stuff off that.
If you have the PS4 Gold pass you can sometimes get some decent free games and good specials not sure with the Xbox pass because we don't have one.
And yeah if all your mates have a PS4 then I'd grab that and a good set of gaming headphones

Yeah cheers, I'd only be using it for gaming even though I don't get much time to play games.  I have a chromecast so don't need it for media stuff.  Other option is to just pull out all my ps3 games I haven't played...would save me some coin, haha!

Nige

Started playing Limbo on Steam. Really enjoying it so far. It's definitely challenging and requires you to think which is cool. It's also kinda dark and creepy which is pretty refreshingly different to any game I've played before.