Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: PICCOLLO on April 18, 2016, 07:01:53 PM
Dark Souls 3, 11% and five bosses down. Loving every minute of it.  Anyone else getting deja vu with the environments and enemies? A few reskins of BB and DS2 environments I'd say.  The extra speed and prettiness are welcome inclusions.
Finally gotten around to putting some time into this. Sooo many references to DaS1, not sure how I feel about it atm. Also a few for DaS2, BB, and even DeS imo (the chick that levels you up is literally the maiden in black).

GoLions

Quote from: Keeper27 on December 04, 2016, 11:17:46 AM
Trailer for The Last Of Us 2 Here
so pumped for this
I've really gotta finish the first one haha, like halfway through iirc and was sooo good!

Jukes

Quote from: GoLions on January 28, 2017, 02:49:32 AM
Quote from: Keeper27 on December 04, 2016, 11:17:46 AM
Trailer for The Last Of Us 2 Here
so pumped for this
I've really gotta finish the first one haha, like halfway through iirc and was sooo good!

I'm the same :X got about halfway through on PS3, stopped playing because of other games (see: Fallout and TES). Even got it on the PS4 from my mate because he didn't play it and I still haven't given it a go. I guess I should, or just add to my 1,000 hours or so of Fallout 4 :P

Great game but like many others I just don't have the passion in it to continue

Ziplock

I just want to say how flowered some game updates are.

Got an Xbox One for Chrissie from the gf (hahaha, terrible decision by her :P ) and I got Halo 5 with it (love halo <3) so I hook it up to the net to install like an update for the xbox and halo says I need a 51gb update to play it... the entire game was only 45gb to start with. How the flower do you have a 50gb update for a game? I haven't owned a console in ages but that seems flowered to me.

Mat0369

It's pretty much the norm these days along with taking an eternity to save it to the HDD.

Advantage with the X1 is in rest/instant on mode it will updated games automatically.

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 28, 2017, 08:50:35 PM
It's pretty much the norm these days along with taking an eternity to save it to the HDD.

Advantage with the X1 is in rest/instant on mode it will updated games automatically.
Yeah updates can get ridiculous sometimes haha. PS4 also updates in rest mode btw if you turn that setting on.

LaHug

Am I the only one a bit annoyed with how slowly they trickled out good games for the Wii U and now they're going to abandon it for the Switch? I spent good money on that thing and only have about 6 games to show for it.

Hawka

Anyone ever play Runescape back in the day
They have the old school mode back (think 2006 to 2008)
Me and my mates reviving the glory days of late Primary school/ early high school :P

Jukes

Quote from: Hawka on February 08, 2017, 04:45:11 PM
Me and my mates reviving the glory days of late Primary school/ early high school :P

You're a year or two late lad, I played a ton of it last summer and the summer before, haven't played since though. Got to 95 combat and 99 fletching (85 woodcutting, and a host of other skills 60+) and great gear but cbf levelling anymore so quit :P

Hawka

Quote from: Jukes on February 08, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

You're a year or two late lad, I played a ton of it last summer and the summer before, haven't played since though. Got to 95 combat and 99 fletching (85 woodcutting, and a host of other skills 60+) and great gear but cbf levelling anymore so quit :P
Yeah i created the account like 2 years ago but didnt play that much haha

Ziplock

Quote from: Hawka on February 08, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

I started playing again last July lol, 99wc, 92 fletch, a bunch of other skills (gained like 20 mil xp in 6 months :P )

Keeper27

Loving FF15.
been smashing it

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on January 28, 2017, 02:48:13 AM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on April 18, 2016, 07:01:53 PM
Dark Souls 3, 11% and five bosses down. Loving every minute of it.  Anyone else getting deja vu with the environments and enemies? A few reskins of BB and DS2 environments I'd say.  The extra speed and prettiness are welcome inclusions.
Finally gotten around to putting some time into this. Sooo many references to DaS1, not sure how I feel about it atm. Also a few for DaS2, BB, and even DeS imo (the chick that levels you up is literally the maiden in black).
Further into DS3 now and I approve of all these references to previous games, getting better and better as I progress further, more things (lore-wise) starting to make sense. Kinda expecting some massive reveal sooner or later, but let's be honest, that's not how the Souls games usually work :P

Jukes

Quote from: Ziplock on February 09, 2017, 03:18:46 AM

I started playing again last July lol, 99wc, 92 fletch, a bunch of other skills (gained like 20 mil xp in 6 months :P )

Training anything except for slayer+combat made me want to kill myself tbh, even with the huge gp gains and good clan chat bants you can make standing at the ge all day

Logged in for a bit tonight and did some cooking and wc. Hit 25mil xp :') hawka if you want to add me I'm Jukesy85

Hawka

Quote from: Jukes on February 11, 2017, 03:44:34 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on February 09, 2017, 03:18:46 AM

Training anything except for slayer+combat made me want to kill myself tbh, even with the huge gp gains and good clan chat bants you can make standing at the ge all day

Logged in for a bit tonight and did some cooking and wc. Hit 25mil xp :') hawka if you want to add me I'm Jukesy85
Done :P
im just doing the classic no life 3am skilling ahaha