Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

So I finished Metro and it's better than Watch Dogs

Graphics are flowering insane, everything just looks so amazing, and it's a good story even if it doesn't develop much, because Nazis and Commies and monsters and shower are super cool. Artyom is a great protag name, rolls off the tongue good. Last Light gets the edge over 2033 because Anna is a cutie (like Elizabeth from Bioshock level cute), and (kids look away) the tits on the stripper were some of the best I've seen in a video game, much better than in GTA. Shooting is pretty good, neat guns. Three bad things that irked me were that it's super short (even for just 2 games took me between Thursday and Monday, and that's with some Fallout and Evil Within mixed in), it was pretty easy, and the stealth was poor (like have no stealth or have it good, don't make it showerty). Other than that it was great.

9.5/10 literally the GOAT graphics and good stripper

kilbluff1985

most of you know the game dayz

well they do a survivor games event every 3 months on twitch it's pretty much like the hunger games movie etc

pretty fun to watch

it starts at 6am AEST

http://www.twitch.tv/kdwolf77 is in it he will be streaming it i usually watch him anyway

Jukes

Big Mac

GoLions

Apparently Dark Souls 3 will be announced at E3! :D

jvalles69

Played Singstar the other night, wrecked my vocal cords, but won 4/6 of my battles.  8)

redfield

So who's pumped for Fallout 4? Watched the trailer earlier this morning and I'm looking forward to it.

Jukes

Quote from: GoLions on June 04, 2015, 11:27:25 AM

Sure can't wait for those rehashed enemies+hud+setting, minimal graphics update, 30 FPS lock, and no storyline once again. At E3 they'll show a CGI trailer to make everyone think the game is next-gen and hype it up

Quote from: redfield on June 04, 2015, 02:10:28 PM
So who's pumped for Fallout 4? Watched the trailer earlier this morning and I'm looking forward to it.

Pre-ordered the CE yesterday :D

GoLions

Quote from: Bane on June 09, 2015, 09:40:21 PM

Sure can't wait for those rehashed enemies+hud+setting, minimal graphics update, 30 FPS lock, and no storyline once again. At E3 they'll show a CGI trailer to make everyone think the game is next-gen and hype it up
Dark Souls has a flowering awesome storyline, what are you on about

Grufflez

What's the latest Witcher game like?

Jukes

Quote from: GoLions on June 09, 2015, 10:23:57 PM

It's almost nonexistent, all it is is an hour of cutscenes without dialogue. The storytelling is terrible.

Quote from: Grufflez on June 09, 2015, 10:34:44 PM
What's the latest Witcher game like?

Pretty flowering awesome, there's a reason it has a 93 critic and 90 user on metacritic.

Combat, story, graphics, sound, and setting are all great, but best of all:
Ciri <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Yen <3 <3
Triss <3 <3
Keira <3
Philippa <3

GoLions

Quote from: Bane on June 09, 2015, 11:08:26 PM
Quote from: GoLions on June 09, 2015, 10:23:57 PM

It's almost nonexistent, all it is is an hour of cutscenes without dialogue. The storytelling is terrible.
The story isn't meant to be told just through cutscenes. It's told through talking with characters, and finding items to read their description. Items tell a lot of the story. Oh and a lot of character dialogue can only be accessed if you carry certain items, or have completed specific parts of the game.

Spite

Humble Bundle this week is pretty good, especially if you like decent indie games. Have played most of them and would recommend pretty much all of them

Mat0369

1TB X1 console finally that isn't a CoD console. I know my next purchase.

kilbluff1985

you guys heard of a new game out called "ARK"

it's a open world dinosaur game like surviving among them you can tame dinosaur etc

highly suggest checking it out