Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bane on February 16, 2015, 11:24:33 PM
#WePayToPK :'(

Not back then :P it was old school Pking mate. Max Str n nothing else. Cos you'd stay a super low level haha. Now it's just shower haha

Kellogscrunchynut

Keen to start a free armor trimming gig up.

Jukes

We should all form a clan :P FRIDAY NIGHT ALL NIGHTER RUNESCAPE

But this was the best scam, it's how I got to level ~120 fast: you needed an item that wasn't very well known, such as the curry leaf. Just go to a very populated area with two accounts logged in. Have your backup message somebody (usually one selling something good or having a big sale), saying if they still had the curry leaf you'll buy it for 30m when they're ready, they'll usually say something like "I'm sorry, you have the wrong person" or "what are you talking about?". That's when I would say "You were selling me a curry leaf for 30m, remember?". They would usually say something like "No, sorry" or "You've got the wrong guy". ANd if you're a really sneaky guy, have a third account saying "Buying curry leaf" over and over.

After that, I would wait a couple of minutes, then on my main I would stand somewhere in sight of that person and say "Selling Curry Leaf" and "Selling Curry Leaf for 5-15m" etc...just to get them to trade me. I always told them that the leaf was discontinued and a rare item now. I used to trade so many curry leaves for 5-20m it's not even funny. So many rich people were idiots back in the day.

Don't tell anybody tho.

Grufflez

Pacman showers all over whatever it is that you like.

Jukes

Anybody else playing old school RS?

I'm lvl 25 after about 19 hours of gameplay, have just under 20k atm plus a flowerton of trout, salmon and feathers.
25 attack, 28 strength, 47 fishing, 50 cooking, 35 firemaking, 24 woodcutting.
Mostly just been grinding fishing+cooking and killing barbarians

Grufflez

WoW was the greatest game ever created but like all things it got old.  :-\

Jukes

Update: after 11 days,
Combat lvl 50, 400k in bank, full rune+rune scimmy
40 att, 45 str, 40 def, 42 hp, 41 mining, 58 fishing, 55 cooking, 47 firemaking, 46 woodcutting.
And I got myself an awesome clan.

Ayy

Nige

May or may not be playing through the story of GTA V for the 6th time.

Figured I should try the alternate endings for the first time.  :P

kilbluff1985

if you like city building games checkout

Cities Skylines

comes out today or tomorrow

it's similar to sim cities but is much more advanced the hardest part is traffic management i'm so getting it

strikes91

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 10, 2015, 07:11:26 PM
if you like city building games checkout

Cities Skylines

comes out today or tomorrow

it's similar to sim cities but is much more advanced the hardest part is traffic management i'm so getting it

I'd need a suit to play that game

kilbluff1985

i bought it today just played it for 3 hours didn't even feel like 3 hours

Cookie Monster

So GTA brought out Online Heists.

Pretty cool actually.

Mat0369

Jukes

So I bought Watch Dogs a couple weeks ago ($32!), have finished it and done a load of the fixer/convoy/hideout/crime side-missions. Three words to describe it: better than GTAV. They're pretty even on most things, but Chicago just has more charm than LS, the hacking system is AWESOME (stealing thousands of dollars from guys who have been diagnosed with cancer just feels so good), better combat, better story imo, and just driving out stealing shower and popping caps in the asses of people who's profile I don't like is awesome. 9/10, especially for $30.

Bought Metro Redux and the Evil Within today for $80 (combined), should be great. Played an hour of Metro 2033 today and it was pretty cool.