Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i been watching game play of Dying Light and it's amazing the killing moves are sick

kilbluff1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy_SNgmZdL0

this has gone viral on reddit the girl is getting lots of haters i have no idea why when she streams she doesnt even use a webcam

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 15, 2015, 06:02:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy_SNgmZdL0

this has gone viral on reddit the girl is getting lots of haters i have no idea why when she streams she doesnt even use a webcam
haha that's ridiculous. it's a game. bloke said he was gonna rape her, he deserved to get killed with a broom and have his shottie taken. good on her  ;D

Pkbaldy

To me Dying Light is just a prettier more touched up version of that Dead Island game. Still looks super fun, but i'm enjoying Day Z too much to like the faster paced Zombie games  :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 16, 2015, 01:13:54 PM
To me Dying Light is just a prettier more touched up version of that Dead Island game. Still looks super fun, but i'm enjoying Day Z too much to like the faster paced Zombie games  :P

you like dayz?

my computers not good enough to play it but i watch people play it on twitch

AFEV

Isn't the DayZ standalone absolute tripe?

1,400 hours and counting on Civ V, can't wait for the good version of BE to come out.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: AFEV on February 16, 2015, 10:04:17 PM
Isn't the DayZ standalone absolute tripe?

no

it's in Alpha so there are a few bugs which get sorted but the graphics are amazing and the gun battles are really intense and the interaction with other players is awesome

AFEV

Never played it or watched it at all. Both the zombie and survival genres are so over saturated I haven't really taken an interest. I've played a lot of Don't Starve and checked out The Forest, but other than that I've played very few games in that light.

I just thought I remembered it getting a heap of bad press. The early access market is so poorly executed as well, ugh.

Darkest Dungeon, Prison Architect (hardly counts as early access), and Don't Starve (finished now) are the only games that I've played in early access. shower like H1Z1 makes you pretty reluctant.

Jukes

Quote from: AFEV on February 16, 2015, 10:17:09 PM
Never played it or watched it at all. Both the zombie and survival genres are so over saturated I haven't really taken an interest. I've played a lot of Don't Starve and checked out The Forest, but other than that I've played very few games in that light.

I just thought I remembered it getting a heap of bad press. The early access market is so poorly executed as well, ugh.

Darkest Dungeon, Prison Architect (hardly counts as early access), and Don't Starve (finished now) are the only games that I've played in early access. shower like H1Z1 makes you pretty reluctant.

This, was just about to say the same thing

kilbluff1985

dayz has naturally improved heaps since it came out being Alpha they are adding new features all the time and fixing bugs

what makes dayz unique imo is the map is so big you can spend 6 hours or whatever travelling across it unless you can find a truck

they trying to make it realistic for example if it rains and you don't have a jacket you get cold and hypothermia and need to make a fire to get rid of it, if you kill someone you can skin them and eat them lol, if you have been running and try to shoot your aim is bad cause your exhausted

cant list everything but those are some of the unique features

AFEV

Well yeah you'd hope that a survival game would have survival elements. :P
I don't really know anything about the game or the genre so I can't comment too much.

Darkest Dungeon is super floating my boat at the moment, has way more depth than I expected.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: AFEV on February 16, 2015, 10:50:02 PM
Well yeah you'd hope that a survival game would have survival elements. :P
I don't really know anything about the game or the genre so I can't comment too much.

Darkest Dungeon is super floating my boat at the moment, has way more depth than I expected.

this is some good gameplay of dayz if you're interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFp1TA9Io84

Pkbaldy

Yeah I got a couple of hours done on Darkest Dungeon... Just killed the Necro's Apprentice, my entire team was overstressed and at death's door yet didn't die.... They just attack him themselves... And I won without a single death.

Day Z is getting much better, haven't played too much in the last few weeks. Starting to get back into LoL a bit now.

Jukes

Old School Runescape goes free to play on Thursday/Friday (it's Thursday in the US), can't wait :P :D

Been playing non-stop Madden ultimate team recently, got my team to pretty much god-level without spending any money on packs :3

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bane on February 16, 2015, 11:01:19 PM
Old School Runescape goes free to play on Thursday/Friday (it's Thursday in the US), can't wait :P :D

Been playing non-stop Madden ultimate team recently, got my team to pretty much god-level without spending any money on packs :3

Well where do you think my name comes from?  ;)