Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

My Chumps

Quote from: Keeper27 on December 09, 2014, 12:17:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4D7TG-Vup4

game play footage of Uncharted 4 looks AMAZING
So keen!

Hope they haven't rushed it after The Last of Us and the story line's still on par with 2/3.

Keeper27

Loved 2 and 3.
I can't wait for it to come out

Mat0369

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 09, 2014, 10:17:56 AM
no one cares enough about xbox to hack it  :P

More like Microsoft have an idea on how to protect their servers. They had a DDOS hack the other day but it isn't a real hack.

Big Mac

Found an old JB Hi Fi gift card from last Christmas - Had no idea what to buy with it so I just got Borderlands 2. Anyone played it?

SydneyRox

Jukes

Quote from: Big  Mac on December 10, 2014, 05:21:48 PM
Found an old JB Hi Fi gift card from last Christmas - Had no idea what to buy with it so I just got Borderlands 2. Anyone played it?

I bought it on release, played it, returned it. I just didn't like it, and I really tried to like it. It tries to have the shooting-style of BF/CoD with everything else of a game like Fallout but doesn't really come close to either for me.

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 10, 2014, 05:24:51 PM
anyone played the GOT episode game yet?

https://www.telltalegames.com/gameofthrones/

Hate telltale and hate GOT, might just be my video game nemesis :3

SydneyRox

A video game nemisis!! Awesome work!

I dont mind Borderlands 2. its pretty much like jukes said. Good for some mindless time wasting, i found the story quests pretty repetitive after a while too, so only completed on one character before I moved on

strikes91

Whats a decent racing game on PS4

KoopKicka

Well, reached 800 hours of CS:GO today, with Garrys Mod sitting at 750, plus a few games hovering around the 150 hours mark. Not sure whether to call myself sad yet. :P

Mat0369

Quote from: strikes91 on December 10, 2014, 07:33:47 PM
Whats a decent racing game on PS4

Is The Crew out yet? That is supposed to be the big release, I have no idea how it is though. Driveclub they seem to be giving away almost so I don't know if that is a good sign. Pity you don't have an X1 since Forza is available

Jukes

Quote from: KoopKicka on December 11, 2014, 12:04:39 AM
Well, reached 800 hours of CS:GO today, with Garrys Mod sitting at 750, plus a few games hovering around the 150 hours mark. Not sure whether to call myself sad yet. :P

Please, I've put 2000 hours into the Fallout series alone :P

KoopKicka

Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 11, 2014, 12:26:43 AM
Quote from: KoopKicka on December 11, 2014, 12:04:39 AM

Please, I've put 2000 hours into the Fallout series alone :P

:o

Mat0369

I have probably gotten close with Madden. I hit something stupid like 40 hours of Mass Effect in a month.....

I think it was 40, XBOX used to show your hours on the Rewards page, I did close to the same with Pokemon as well over a certain school holiday period

Jukes

Quote from: Mat0369 on December 11, 2014, 12:40:04 AM
I have probably gotten close with Madden. I hit something stupid like 40 hours of Mass Effect in a month.....

I think it was 40, XBOX used to show your hours on the Rewards page, I did close to the same with Pokemon as well over a certain school holiday period

I was just about to say I've probably got close to that with Madden too over the last two editions. Grinding and grinding and grinding ultimate team!

And I assume 40 is supposed to be 400?