Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: jobe#4 on October 29, 2014, 06:38:40 PM
Manhunt was kinda the same as hatred...except better and it had a cult following for a little while...and may have lead to 1 or 2 mass killings...

was a scary game back in its day, had an okay storyline as well
Manhunt was a classic. Hatred looks like a purposely controversial game to boost media attention/sales.

Anyone here play BF4 on PC?

jobe#4

Quote from: AFEV on November 04, 2014, 08:15:16 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on October 29, 2014, 06:38:40 PM
Manhunt was kinda the same as hatred...except better and it had a cult following for a little while...and may have lead to 1 or 2 mass killings...

was a scary game back in its day, had an okay storyline as well
Manhunt was a classic. Hatred looks like a purposely controversial game to boost media attention/sales.

Anyone here play BF4 on PC?
Manhunt on the Wii haha omg I wanted that!

nah played it on Xbox 360, haven't played in 6 months I will have to download 40 gigs of patches and content haha

stew42

With GtaV coming out for PS4, Xbone (heheheheh) and PC with first person view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oFmRN0oadI

I might make an investment for PC :D

Jukes

Quote from: stew42 on November 05, 2014, 09:40:09 AM
With GtaV coming out for PS4, Xbone (heheheheh) and PC with first person view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oFmRN0oadI

I never understood why people cared so much about 1st vs 3rd

But then again, I've been spoiled by Fallout having both :3

AFEV

Quote from: Jukes on November 05, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
Quote from: stew42 on November 05, 2014, 09:40:09 AM

I never understood why people cared so much about 1st vs 3rd

But then again, I've been spoiled by Fallout having both :3
Personally unless it's fixed perspective third person really messes with me unless it's flawless key mapping. Might just be because I don't play with a controller, it definitely feels jarred with m & kb.

My Chumps

My favourite games have been third person, Uncharted 2, Banjo, The Last of Us, Jak and Daxter

Keeper27

getting walking dead season 2 today. Loved the first season.

stew42

Quote from: My Chumps on November 06, 2014, 02:01:07 AM
My favourite games have been third person, Uncharted 2, Banjo, The Last of Us, Jak and Daxter
None of them on PC though, I see. With the mouse and keyboard setup, first person is the way to go. Well for me at least :P

Jukes

Quote from: Keeper27 on November 06, 2014, 08:08:20 AM
getting walking dead season 2 today. Loved the first season.

Let me preface this by saying that, as many will already know, I love tWD comics, the show, and the novels.

I hate the game with a passion. Obviously horrific gameplay, even for a point and click - you can have a story and gameplay you know - showerty graphics, it's very short but still manages to be very slow at times. And as for the plot, it's alright, not as good as the other mediums of tWD, and a large amount of games have better stories, and there's a lot of bugs.

Oh, and the worst part is the "choices" that you make. None of them matter at all.

Got the platinum trophy for it, regret it. 3/10 /rant

kilbluff1985

anybody play DayZ ? been watching gameplay looks good

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 10, 2014, 12:39:52 AM
anybody play DayZ ? been watching gameplay looks good

7 days to die is better :3

Grazz

Anyone got Advanced Warfare yet, whats it like?

strikes91

Quote from: Grazz on November 10, 2014, 01:29:10 AM

Nothing like the old ones. bit like halo. kents jumping all over the place

GoLions

Quote from: strikes91 on November 10, 2014, 08:18:40 AM
Quote from: Grazz on November 10, 2014, 01:29:10 AM

Nothing like the old ones. bit like halo. kents jumping all over the place
My mate apparently loves it. He showed me a video of some gameplay and yeah, guys were jumping (via jetpacks or something) all over the bloody map. Seems like the kind of thing that would annoy the flower out of me, so not interested in getting it at this point.

jobe#4

lol the best thing about the exo suits in Advanced Warfare is that COD players are awful at aiming...so its so easy to escape