Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Master Q on June 06, 2014, 06:50:00 PM
That's because you have it on PS3... apparently it's only good on the next gen consoles, excluding PC  :o

It has had mixed reviews, the resolution on PC looks insane so I would think it is fine on PC.

Also for all the Dark Souls love in this thread, it is currently the free game on 360 through Games with Gold. I downloaded it earlier but haven't played it

Vinny

GTA overrated?  The game was and is unbelievable. Wait until heists and that come out for online man.

Jukes

Quote from: Vinny on June 15, 2014, 10:43:34 AM
GTA overrated?  The game was and is unbelievable. Wait until heists and that come out for online man.

It's horrendously overrated. The map is a repetitive city then nothing, NPC characters (randoms and story characters) are all uninteresting unlike in previous editions, story is shower after the start, little to no customisation, multiplayer is mostly flawed and doesn't work in many components...the only good things were graphics and presentation, playing got boring very fast. Rockstar put almost all effort for the game into graphics and slapped together whatever story they thought of first with plain other things to do.

San Andreas and Vice City were and probably still are far better.

And in a reverse of IGN, I'd still give it an 8.5/10. Might even crank it up today after work for a play for the first time in MONTHS. Have been playing Condemned and Just Cause over it on my PS3 recently, speaks volumes.

Vinny

I actually thought the story line was okay, was pretty fun.

Just Cause is a flowering good game, amazing.

Big Mac

I liked the storyline as well

Jukes

That's because y'all a bunch of yuppies

Vinny

Cause your opinion is always right and anything anyone else likes is overrated. Yep trueeee.

GoLions

I hated GTA V, only times I had fun was when I had a few friends on for multiplayer

Master Q

I didn't even end up buying it haha

Nige

I really liked GTA V. Probably because it was the first time I've owned a GTA game (played all the others at friend's places).

Big Mac

Quote from: NigeyS on June 15, 2014, 12:14:06 PM
I really liked GTA V. Probably because it was the first time I've owned a GTA game (played all the others at friend's places).

My first GTA as well so could be why I liked it so much

Vinny

I have played every single GTA, Vice City & San Andreas are classics but you cannot compare it to GTA V.

GTA V is on another level.

GoLions

Quote from: Vinny on June 15, 2014, 06:48:16 PM
I have played every single GTA, Vice City & San Andreas are classics but you cannot compare it to GTA V.

A lower level?

Bill Manspeaker

GTA V is flowering awesome. that is all.

Vinny

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 15, 2014, 06:49:20 PM
Quote from: Vinny on June 15, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

A lower level?
Haha have you played the other GTA's and why did you not like this one?