Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 29, 2014, 04:50:26 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 29, 2014, 11:57:30 AM
yeah AFL was poop, spent all of 15 minutes on the game before letting it collect cobwebs on the game shelf :(
I frisbeed it into the wall after I had a set shot from the goal square and chipped it backwards
Just played it for the first time last night. Great fun with mates, but I imagine it would be infuriating in single player  ::)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: stew42 on April 11, 2014, 02:11:52 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on March 29, 2014, 04:50:26 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 29, 2014, 11:57:30 AM
yeah AFL was poop, spent all of 15 minutes on the game before letting it collect cobwebs on the game shelf :(
I frisbeed it into the wall after I had a set shot from the goal square and chipped it backwards
Just played it for the first time last night. Great fun with mates, but I imagine it would be infuriating in single player  ::)

yeah it's awesone fun with mates. I still reckon it's fun single player as well.

JUST SCORED MY FIRST HALF CENTURY, WITH NONE OTHER THAN SIR DONALD BRADMAN. sitting on 51* atm, try to double up now 8)

Bill Manspeaker

shouldn't have said anything :(

I've somehow played a late cut right off the middle of the bat to the keeper, who was standing up to the stumps  ::) :'(

Nige

Quote from: brad on April 11, 2014, 02:44:20 PM

I've somehow played a late cut right off the middle of the bat to the keeper, who was standing up to the stumps  ::) :'(
I'm keen to get it, but I don't think I can afford it with $1 in my wallet.

jobe#4

Quote from: brad on April 11, 2014, 02:44:20 PM

seems legit. haha
the best was being stumped by AI keeper in PONTING 07.....5 mins later

Keeper27

Started playing beyond two souls.
Loved heavy rain so I got it. Good game so far

Nige

Tomorrow I get my GTA V replaced.  ;D

Nige

Quote from: NigeyS on April 14, 2014, 08:23:03 PM
Tomorrow I get my GTA V replaced.  ;D
Postponed. Will do it Thursday.  :P

Not sure how I feel about doing the whole game again. I really enjoyed it, but all my hard work has been undone. Oh well, good challenge.

GoLions

Just got Dark Souls II today. Died within a few minutes of starting hahaha, god I have missed this

_wato

Hahaha I see you on that GL.

Anyone else seen the new COD Advanced Warfare trailer? It looks pretty sweet if I do admit. Not a big fan of COD but it did look intriguing.

jobe#4

looked a bit BO2 like and also like they have officially ran out of ideas!
it is hard to be inventive in FPS's because most ideas are taken, but their games have gotten progressively worse since MW3

GoLions

Quote from: jobe#4 on May 08, 2014, 06:56:15 PM
it is hard to be inventive in FPS's because most ideas are taken, but their games have gotten progressively worse since MW3
Is that inclusive or exclusive? Cause MW3 was shower.
I haven't looked at the trailor and at this stage I don't plan on getting the new CoD. I think DS2 will keep me occupied for a long time. And I also still need to finish TLoU.

jobe#4

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 08, 2014, 07:10:48 PM
Is that inclusive or exclusive? Cause MW3 was shower.
I haven't looked at the trailor and at this stage I don't plan on getting the new CoD. I think DS2 will keep me occupied for a long time. And I also still need to finish TLoU.
including MW3, I only liked it because the killstreaks weren't OP

Mat0369

it is hard to be inventive in FPS's because most ideas are taken, but their games have gotten progressively worse since MW3 CoD 4: Modern Warfare

fixed

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 08, 2014, 10:15:27 PM
it is hard to be inventive in FPS's because most ideas are taken, but their games have gotten progressively worse since MW3 CoD 4: Modern Warfare

fixed
Mat pls
I think I'm the only person who loved WaW haha, although that was more due to Zombies I think. I did like the mulitplayer though, however the MP40 was OP. And MW2 I thought was really really good at its best, just got really really bad when you were in a lobby with OMA noob tubers :P