Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

season 2 of the walking dead came out.... gotta get it, loved season 1.

jobe#4

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 06, 2014, 07:00:45 AM
bullsh!t. toothpaste is to abrasive.
It'll scratch the sh!t out of the disc.
General house hold cleaning spray and a paper towel.
clean it up good. but your game not working won't be the disc.
maybe a corrupt file from the game on the console.
If you can extract the game save files using a usb (ps3)
then search your console for any files and ssved data relating to the game and delete them all.
install it again and start.
oh yeah it's definitely scratched...forgot it was in my xbox when I picked it up haha

Noz

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 06, 2014, 07:00:45 AM
bullsh!t. toothpaste is to abrasive.
It'll scratch the sh!t out of the disc.
General house hold cleaning spray and a paper towel.
clean it up good. but your game not working won't be the disc.
maybe a corrupt file from the game on the console.
If you can extract the game save files using a usb (ps3)
then search your console for any files and ssved data relating to the game and delete them all.
install it again and start.

Mate please just calm down.

http://www.wikihow.com/Repair-a-CD-With-Toothpaste

truBLUE

Wish they redo Abes Oddworld loved it

Nige

So yeah, some will remember my 'unreadable disc error'. Basically, the game's been working for the most part since I somehow damaged the disc. The only problem I've had to date is that it's taken like 10 tries every time to actually load the game due to some form of error.

One error was the update, hadn't actually done it... but finally did that. The main problem is that because of the damage to the disc, it's appearing as an unreadable disc sometimes. I've managed to load it three times today, played for about 5 minutes or so before the game just suddenly stopped and the error messaged popped up.

Anyone know if there is a fix or if EB will replace my damaged disc?

Keeper27

bought South Park Stick Of Truth.
Loved it, if you are a fan of the show then you will definitely love this game.

Nige

Been discussing with a mate of mine.

We reckon it's actually my Xbox 360 now because I tried FIFA13 and for the first and then a second time ever... got the unreadable disc error for that as well. 

RiOtChEsS

Nige

It just makes me sad when I see Big Ant and Tru Blu, because it makes me think of AFL Live and how underwhelming that was.

RiOtChEsS

yeah AFL was poop, spent all of 15 minutes on the game before letting it collect cobwebs on the game shelf :(

jobe#4

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 29, 2014, 11:57:30 AM
yeah AFL was poop, spent all of 15 minutes on the game before letting it collect cobwebs on the game shelf :(
I frisbeed it into the wall after I had a set shot from the goal square and chipped it backwards

BB67th

DBC 14 looks like the best cricket game ever made to me. So pumped for it to come out and can't wait to try out Career Mode!

jobe#4

nothing could beat ricky ponting 2007 haha

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BB67th on March 29, 2014, 05:38:01 PM
DBC 14 looks like the best cricket game ever made to me. So pumped for it to come out and can't wait to try out Career Mode!
agreed 8)

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 29, 2014, 04:50:26 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on March 29, 2014, 11:57:30 AM
I frisbeed it into the wall after I had a set shot from the goal square and chipped it backwards
haha i rekn ive done the same thing in game ;D

Bill Manspeaker

alrighty so who's got DBC 14?

I've only just got it and finding it pretty hard at the moment. started a career and playing for the Vics, as a 16 year old ;D

played 4 innings' and only scored a total of 16 runs so far  :-[

barbies better not drop me