Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

Quote from: Windigo on February 18, 2014, 05:11:39 PM
Going to buy a new COD as I'm over MW3 & its unrelenting double XP weekend+invisible guys.  :P

BLOPS 2 or Ghosts. I'm gunna be a beast at either TBH.  :P

Thinking Blops because its cheap(er) & I loved Blops 1 multi.

I'm still playing black ops 1. Prefer it over 2

Jukes

Quote from: Windigo on February 18, 2014, 05:11:39 PM
Going to buy a new COD as I'm over MW3 & its unrelenting double XP weekend+invisible guys.  :P

BLOPS 2 or Ghosts. I'm gunna be a beast at either TBH.  :P

Thinking Blops because its cheap(er) & I loved Blops 1 multi.

they're both flowering awful in every aspect. Buy a real game- the new killzone is good.

Windigo

I don't have a PS4.....

Killzone 1 is still one of my favorite games. Killzone 2 was good, wasn't a fan of 3.  :-\

_wato

BO2 mate, would be good to have a game or two with you! I've heard you're a beast! I'm only starting to get a real hook of it now haha (KD Ratio's of 6+ in S&D and 2000+ regular in TD), had it for like 6 months! Score per minute is wrecked because of my early days though :(

Windigo

Have I added you?  ???

Probably will get BO2, heard Ghosts maps are too big and everyone camps on them using the lean to move. I hate campers so much.  :P

Yeah, when you first start a new COD you always take awhile before you get the hang of everything and map knowledge is key. My MW3 K/D is like 1.84, but going by weekly or monthly is over 2.10 or something.  :-\

I got a 25 streak on MW3 but didn't get a MOAB, WTF!  :o

GoLions

Quote from: Windigo on February 18, 2014, 07:38:39 PM
Probably got assault killstreak kills

Windigo

That is what I'm assuming. But I remember I played game where I was going 33-0 and when I looked at my best kill streak it still had 21.

Or maybe I'm wrong.  :P

stew42

Take a look at this:
Lord of the Rings meets Assassin's Creed meets Skyrim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pFgvvgGEpkQ

I want to go to there.

jobe#4

Quote from: Windigo on February 18, 2014, 08:59:59 PM
That is what I'm assuming. But I remember I played game where I was going 33-0 and when I looked at my best kill streak it still had 21.

Or maybe I'm wrong.  :P
doesn't allow skrubs to get MOABS I guess haha
play infected so good

_wato

Quote from: Windigo on February 18, 2014, 07:38:39 PM
Have I added you?  ???

Probably will get BO2, heard Ghosts maps are too big and everyone camps on them using the lean to move. I hate campers so much.  :P

Yeah, when you first start a new COD you always take awhile before you get the hang of everything and map knowledge is key. My MW3 K/D is like 1.84, but going by weekly or monthly is over 2.10 or something.  :-\

Sure have mate! I could be wrong but I'm most certain you did earlier on when everyone made fun of my name hahaha :P

Yeah the maps are simply too big for 6v6 on Ghosts but on the PS4 they have allowed due to upgrades in the software 9v9 lobbies which is much easier. Really hoping the next installment of COD is good and is on PS3 so I can keep that for another 2-3 years before it gets old.  Yeah my K/D ratio is about 1.12 but lately it's hovered around 2 for the last few weeks. Hahahah can't wait to play with ya man!

That's crazy, wtf hahaha

Windigo

Got a pair of afterglow's & got BLOPS 2.

Played the campaign....Had no idea what the flower was going on the whole way through it.

Played multi for half hour, seems stupidly easy?  ???

Thomas4025

Just pre-ordered South Park The Stick of Truth. It looks really good!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Thomas4025 on February 23, 2014, 11:47:35 PM
Just pre-ordered South Park The Stick of Truth. It looks really good!

hell yeah. looking forward to it 8)

Mat0369

My aunt pre-ordered it for my birthday from EB, it comes with a whole bunch of extra stuff.

I have been waiting forever for this game. THQ going bankrupt set it back the first time and it has been delayed another two or 3 times since

Keeper27

just bought "The Walking Dead" GOTY edition.
Love games like that. Great stories.

try out Heavy Rain. amazing game.