Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukesy

Quote from: NoButYeah on January 09, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
PS3 - Rawwwrr-e

No prizes for guessing what my name is...

Also pre-ordered a PS4 yesterday  ;D

There goes a couple months of your life :X

Windigo

Quote from: _wato on January 09, 2014, 12:53:16 PM
Come on Lions and Vin, it's not that bad is it? Hahaha I get a few comments in Call of duty, hahaha it gets a reaction so all is good

Hahaha do it Windigo! K/D ratio is nowhere near yours only about 1.10 but I'm starting to branch out and try S&D and what not so I'm pretty average so far. Getting dogs on that is a good effort hahaha

Added you. Only play MW3 nowadays since Blops got hacked to the shower.  :-[

_wato

Quote from: Windigo on January 09, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

Last time I played MW3 it was hacked to the shower, and some bloke got a nuke and killed me within 3 seconds from the other side of the map? He ended up with 62-0 and there was plenty of times when I shot him, it was ridiculous. Happened three times with two different blokes in a few sessions. Does anyone still play on there?

I don't mind Blops 2. Would anyone recommend Ghosts for PS3? I saw you Lions, is it any good?

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on January 09, 2014, 07:58:47 PM

Last time I played MW3 it was hacked to the shower, and some bloke got a nuke and killed me within 3 seconds from the other side of the map? He ended up with 62-0 and there was plenty of times when I shot him, it was ridiculous. Happened three times with two different blokes in a few sessions. Does anyone still play on there?

I don't mind Blops 2. Would anyone recommend Ghosts for PS3? I saw you Lions, is it any good?
It's alright. I think the gameplay itself is a tad better than MW3, maybe just short of BOPS2. But the non-gameplay stuff, like user interface and all that I don't like. Haven't played enough yet to judge that well I guess.
Also, I like the ideas of some of the new game modes, but think they could've been done a bit better. For example there's a new one called "Search and Rescue" which is SnD but you pick up dog tags when someone dies to revive them. Think people should only be able to be revived once otherwise it gets ridiculous. I got 20 kills in 2 rounds 1 game...

In comparison to other CoDs, I'd say it's probably the 2nd worst for me so far.

_wato

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 09, 2014, 08:02:53 PM
It's alright. I think the gameplay itself is a tad better than MW3, maybe just short of BOPS2. But the non-gameplay stuff, like user interface and all that I don't like. Haven't played enough yet to judge that well I guess.
Also, I like the ideas of some of the new game modes, but think they could've been done a bit better. For example there's a new one called "Search and Rescue" which is SnD but you pick up dog tags when someone dies to revive them. Think people should only be able to be revived once otherwise it gets ridiculous. I got 20 kills in 2 rounds 1 game...

Woah, so it's not a very good review. I've heard mixed comments but yeah you've summed it up pretty well. The interface does look different, and I didn't like it when I watched videos on YouTube. The maps looked too big too for the PS3 and the 9v9 really sells the new consoles. I only play multiplayer so I didn't know whether it was worth it.

So it's not worth the money is what you're saying, yeah? And also, how many people are online? I see about 100,000+ on Blops 2 at any time so wondering how many are playing it on the PS3 console. Second worse Cod does not sell it also, hm.

Thanks heaps mate, you're a champion :)

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on January 09, 2014, 08:39:34 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on January 09, 2014, 08:02:53 PM

Woah, so it's not a very good review. I've heard mixed comments but yeah you've summed it up pretty well. The interface does look different, and I didn't like it when I watched videos on YouTube. The maps looked too big too for the PS3 and the 9v9 really sells the new consoles. I only play multiplayer so I didn't know whether it was worth it.

So it's not worth the money is what you're saying, yeah? And also, how many people are online? I see about 100,000+ on Blops 2 at any time so wondering how many are playing it on the PS3 console. Second worse Cod does not sell it also, hm.

Thanks heaps mate, you're a champion :)
Well if you're going with multiplayer only, then it beats blops2 and maybe blops1. And MW3 as well. But I prefer those games cause of zombies, and liked survival on mw3. Haven't really gotten into the extinction game mode yet or whatever it is. Also keep in mind I absolutely loved MW, MW2, and WaW

I only paid $59 for it, and I would say if you have friends who have it as well, it would make it a lot better (same with most games). So if you have a few friends who have it, and it's less than maybe $70, it might be worth it.

NoButYeah

Quote from: NigeyS on January 09, 2014, 03:53:21 PM
PS3 - Rawwwrr-e

I bet it's not Rory.  :P

Are you psychic???  :o

Quote from: Jukesy on January 09, 2014, 03:57:56 PM
PS3 - Rawwwrr-e

There goes a couple months of your life :X

I can wait, I have a lot of patience haha

Nige

Quote from: NoButYeah on January 09, 2014, 09:09:43 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on January 09, 2014, 03:53:21 PM
PS3 - Rawwwrr-e

I bet it's not Rory.  :P

Are you psychic???  :o
I like to think so.  ;D

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on January 09, 2014, 12:53:16 PM
Come on Lions and Vin, it's not that bad is it? Hahaha I get a few comments in Call of duty, hahaha it gets a reaction so all is good

Hahaha do it Windigo! K/D ratio is nowhere near yours only about 1.10 but I'm starting to branch out and try S&D and what not so I'm pretty average so far. Getting dogs on that is a good effort hahaha
how about that 5 man ace clutch against your team? hahahaha

_wato

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 10, 2014, 12:03:22 AM
how about that 5 man ace clutch against your team? hahahaha

I know hahaha, and oh my god some kid asked me to join his clan just as you joined hahahaha, they prefer snipers but they like some different shooters so I got asked hahah, you should join mate, they'd love you ;)

Nige

Gonna finally be able to play GTA V this afternoon. Going out now, so will grab a USB for storage space.  ;D

Vinny

Quote from: NigeyS on January 10, 2014, 11:17:00 AM
Gonna finally be able to play GTA V this afternoon. Going out now, so will grab a USB for storage space.  ;D

Hahaha 4GB XBox? Nice one :P

Windigo

There aren't nukes in MW3? MOAB is the hidden streak in MW3.

A lot of games in MW3 have invisible players which is just,  ::).

BoredSaint

_wato

Quote from: Windigo on January 10, 2014, 12:01:33 PM

There aren't nukes in MW3? MOAB is the hidden streak in MW3.

A lot of games in MW3 have invisible players which is just,  ::)

That's what I meant mate! A MOAB hahha, I'm just so used to Nuke nowadays, as they're pretty much the same thing.

I hate that part of it. And I only really like a few maps on MW3, half of them were ridiculous and I hated them, haha