Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Pretty much only play gta v on the ps3 at the moment

Windigo

In terms of old consoles/games I've got a Nintendo 64 with a whole range of games.

Best would have to be Banjo 1 & 2. Mario Kart, 007 Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 & Diddy Kong racing.

Then there is Ocarina of Time, ah the memories.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: DazBurg on December 30, 2013, 09:24:21 PM
holy crap  :o

http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/michael-thomasson-earns-guinness-world-record-for-most-video-games/story-e6frfrt9-1226791986834

"He sold off his collection twice, first in 1989 to raise money for a Sega Genesis.."

I remember trading my collection of NBA Jam Session cards for a Sega Master System. ;D

NoButYeah

I've had:
Playstation with numerous games. Still have it, don't think it works though.
Playstation 2 with numerous games but the only game I know I still have is Guitar hero, don't know if it still works though.
Playstation 3 with, to quote my brother "You've got like 3 grand worth of games here" Favourites being Killzone 3 and Resistance 3. Have recently been playing GTA V online.

Will eventually get a PS4  ;D

Jukes

Don't know why I haven't posted here yet, probably the biggest game nut here :3

Similar to NBY, I have the four playstations. Had a wii but got bored of it quickly and gave it to my grandparents. PS1, 2 and the 64 are in storage somewhere, still play the ps3 and ps4.

Have 35+ ps3 games, like above have probably got over 3k of games because I'm a slut for collector's editions :P and that's not including the 20+ traded in games. The best I've got are easily Fallout 3 (which I'm playing now) and New Vegas, Mass Effect 2 and TES Oblivion. Also going on Silent Hill 2+3 and Condemned 2 now.

Only three ps4 games- Fifa (didn't have to pay for that scam dw), Killzone which is great, and Madden 25, which I bought today. Slowly building the collection :P looking forward to Mad Max, the Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Everybody's gone to the rapture, the Order 1886, the Witcher 3, and I suppose I'll get Diablo 3 when it comes out. Plus can't get the eternal wait for Fallout 4 :P

Vinny

Jesus Jukes, you are actually really serious :P

Meanwhile I got rid of all my games except FIFA 14, GTA 5, Just Cause 2 & Uncharted 3!

WHY CAN'T AFL MAKE SOME SORT OF FLOWERING DEAL WITH EA AND MAKE A GOOD GAME FOR ONCE DAMMIT HFJSJSHCHEIS.

Jukes

Quote from: vinny on December 31, 2013, 12:30:55 AM
Jesus Jukes, you are actually really serious :P

I take pride in my work :P we're psn friends, just look how often I'm on :P (turned off internet connection for now tho to save data as it's the end of the month).

Quote from: vinny on December 31, 2013, 12:30:55 AM
WHY CAN'T AFL MAKE SOME SORT OF FLOWERING DEAL WITH EA AND MAKE A GOOD GAME FOR ONCE DAMMIT HFJSJSHCHEIS.

2k*

Cicjose

Windigo

I'd actually buy a PS4 purely for Witcher 3. 1 & 2 on PC are/were awesome!  8)

NoButYeah

Quote from: Jukes on December 31, 2013, 12:23:49 AM
Killzone which is great

This is the main reason I want a PS4. A mate who spends a LOT of time playing games said it's the best shooter he's ever played, so I have high hopes for it  ;D

Jukes

Quote from: NoButYeah on December 31, 2013, 07:30:07 PM
Quote from: Jukes on December 31, 2013, 12:23:49 AM
Killzone which is great

This is the main reason I want a PS4. A mate who spends a LOT of time playing games said it's the best shooter he's ever played, so I have high hopes for it  ;D

the graphics and gameplay are great, but it's a short campaign.

_wato

For those with a PS3 what are your PSN names? Anyone here play GTA online, Call of Duty Blackops 2, Fifa 14, NBA 2k14 or Battlefield 4?

Hahaha, just saw this thread, looked all over for it!!

Vinny

Quote from: _wato on January 03, 2014, 12:57:02 AM
For those with a PS3 what are your PSN names? Anyone here play GTA online, Call of Duty Blackops 2, Fifa 14, NBA 2k14 or Battlefield 4?

Yeah right here man, just play FIFA 14 and GTA 5.

Add meeee, think this is right, made it a long time ago: vinnyy295

anyone else, add me and let me know its you :)

GoLions

Quote from: vinny on January 03, 2014, 01:11:20 AM
Quote from: _wato on January 03, 2014, 12:57:02 AM

Yeah right here man, just play FIFA 14 and GTA 5.

Add meeee, think this is right, made it a long time ago: vinnyy295

anyone else, add me and let me know its you :)
lions01to03