LordSneeze

Quote from: GoLions on June 29, 2017, 11:42:40 PM
PS+ on PS4

July free games gonna be:
- Until Dawn
- GoT telltale series all 6 episodes

flower yeahhhh

Those along with Crash tomorrow = <3

Oh yeah. Gotta love those 2 games. Onto the backlog of like 90 games I have yet to complete.

Holz

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 29, 2017, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: Holz on June 29, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
So i just bought a sega mega drive alladin game.

and im searching for a abttle toads game.

whats the best way to get a console that will play the games?

Battletoads was one of the most frustrating games of all time, just youtube angry video game nerd and battletoads!

I love battle toads one of my favorite games ever.

the main reason i want the mega drive is to play that and finish it.

I just saw Aladin in a store and had to get it.

Aladin, Battle Toads and Lion King was my first gaming experience.

jvalles69

Quote from: Holz on June 30, 2017, 11:33:30 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on June 29, 2017, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: Holz on June 29, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
So i just bought a sega mega drive alladin game.

and im searching for a abttle toads game.

whats the best way to get a console that will play the games?

Battletoads was one of the most frustrating games of all time, just youtube angry video game nerd and battletoads!

I love battle toads one of my favorite games ever.

the main reason i want the mega drive is to play that and finish it.

I just saw Aladin in a store and had to get it.

Aladin, Battle Toads and Lion King was my first gaming experience.

Aladin was a fun game!

meow meow

I've still got my original mega drive (had to replace the battery adapter multiple times since those wires were injury prone) and Altered Beast was the first game I played since it was included with the console. A true classic.

Ziplock

been playing the NES classic which is good fun, would love a snes as well when it gets rereleased :P

been playing rocket league... sooo addictive (I'm so shower though lol)

GoLions

Quote from: Ziplock on July 04, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
been playing the NES classic which is good fun, would love a snes as well when it gets rereleased :P

been playing rocket league... sooo addictive (I'm so shower though lol)
I could be wrong, but i think someone on here plays a lot of rocket league and could give you some tips. But who...

Koop maybe.

Koop

Pre-ordered a SNES classic as well! Super excited to play some of those games on an actual console for the first time in nigh on 12-13 years!

What platform are you playing it on Ziplock?

Keeper27

bought about 10 PS4 games over the weekend.
but im mainly playing "Persona 5" still... and a bit of Tekken with the wife.

Spite

Purchased Fallout 4 today from the advice, will play it soon, thanks!

Jukes

Quote from: Spite on July 04, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

You're about two years too late on that train mate :P

But seriously it's a great game vanilla (obviously improves with mods), not as good as New Vegas but it's better than 3.

Keeper27

Quote from: Jukes on July 04, 2017, 03:34:45 PM
Quote from: Spite on July 04, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

You're about two years too late on that train mate :P

But seriously it's a great game vanilla (obviously improves with mods), not as good as New Vegas but it's better than 3.

THIS... but i absolutely loved it.

Spite

Ok so if any FallOut 4 Guru could answer a few questions that would be awesome. I played for 4 hours and I legit don't know what I'm doing haha

1) How do I avoid taking damage when there's that nuclear storm thing?
2) How do I change companion? Can they die?
3) what's the point of the sanctuary? I can build turrets and stuff but what am I protecting them from when there's no enemies nearby? Or am I meant to just do it around the perimeter? Also is there any reason not to remove all houses and junk for scrap? Is it possible to build a house again after it's scrapped? I'm just not sure what the whole point is of sanctuary.
4) what are good perks to target? I accidentally put 10 in strength so I'm pretty crap at everything else :/

Thanks Gurus!!

Jukes

Quote from: Spite on July 06, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
Ok so if any FallOut 4 Guru could answer a few questions that would be awesome. I played for 4 hours and I legit don't know what I'm doing haha

3) what's the point of the sanctuary? I can build turrets and stuff but what am I protecting them from when there's no enemies nearby? Or am I meant to just do it around the perimeter? Also is there any reason not to remove all houses and junk for scrap? Is it possible to build a house again after it's scrapped? I'm just not sure what the whole point is of sanctuary.
4) what are good perks to target? I accidentally put 10 in strength so I'm pretty crap at everything else :/

Thanks Gurus!!

1) I usually just stand there and take those, but fast travelling away, going inside, or putting on a gas mask/hazmat suit work too
2) change them by talking to them and picking the option that's like "we should go our superstar ways" (you can hook up with them again later). I'm fairly sure they can't die.
3) Sanctuary is like your first settlement. You can build it up and have it flourish or don't worry about it - settlement building is my favourite part of F4 but I never really bothered with sanctuary. If your food or water levels get higher than your defence level you will be attacked occasionally by raiders, mutants etc.
4) my recommendations: whatever fits your main combat style (big leagues for melee for example), blacksmith (if melee), locksmith, lifegiver, cap collector, gun nut, scrounger, bloody mess (the best), mysterious stranger (if you plan on using vats a lot)

Dang, now I want to play F4 again ::)

Spite

Quote from: Jukes on July 06, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Thanks Gurus!!

1) I usually just stand there and take those, but fast travelling away, going inside, or putting on a gas mask/hazmat suit work too
2) change them by talking to them and picking the option that's like "we should go our superstar ways" (you can hook up with them again later). I'm fairly sure they can't die.
3) Sanctuary is like your first settlement. You can build it up and have it flourish or don't worry about it - settlement building is my favourite part of F4 but I never really bothered with sanctuary. If your food or water levels get higher than your defence level you will be attacked occasionally by raiders, mutants etc.
4) my recommendations: whatever fits your main combat style (big leagues for melee for example), blacksmith (if melee), locksmith, lifegiver, cap collector, gun nut, scrounger, bloody mess (the best), mysterious stranger (if you plan on using vats a lot)

Ah Sweet thanks man!

Quick question, is your companion the same as your dog? Or can I have a dog and a companion? Because I can't get that dog to leave me, tried killing it but it won't die either :P

I loved the settlement idea, spent an hour just looking through all the options and failed a mission just to get a carrot lol. I might play focusing mostly on that, find it so much fun haha

Is it possible to get all the perks or you generally max out around lvl 80 or something like skyrim?

Jukes

Quote from: Spite on July 06, 2017, 04:08:19 PM
Quote from: Jukes on July 06, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Thanks Gurus!!

Ah Sweet thanks man!

Quick question, is your companion the same as your dog? Or can I have a dog and a companion? Because I can't get that dog to leave me, tried killing it but it won't die either :P

I loved the settlement idea, spent an hour just looking through all the options and failed a mission just to get a carrot lol. I might play focusing mostly on that, find it so much fun haha

Is it possible to get all the perks or you generally max out around lvl 80 or something like skyrim?

Yeah your companion is your dog, can only have one total (unless you mod around that)

Modding also makes settlement stuff even better, but vanilla it's still great fun I've spent so much time on mine - massive concrete walls, my own castle, villager housing, communal spaces, etc.

You can get all the perks because it's an overall experience-based levelling system (rather than Skyrim's skill-based), it'll take a while to get all of them though of course but if you kill enough things and do enough quests you'll make it to level 250 or whatever it would be - my highest character/main is about level 120 and I really don't see the need to get many more perks because I have all the ones I need/use.