Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: TomK on November 04, 2015, 02:55:22 AM
Quote from: Jukes on November 04, 2015, 02:46:18 AM
Quote from: TomK on November 04, 2015, 02:06:37 AM
Quote from: Jukes on November 03, 2015, 11:58:44 PM
Who else hyped for undisputed GOTYEY Fallout 4? Under a week now :')

If I die before then I will actually be pretty upset tbh
Absolutely pumped for it! Got it on preorder at jb hifi for 59 bucks ;D Absolute bargain

I have the pip-boy edition on pre-order, couldn't care how much I pay :P
Haha wasn't quick enough to get one of them, they went pretty quickly

I went in a pre-ordered it before they actually announced it at E3 (I just said collector's edition), so got pretty lucky

Holz

Excited for the Game of the decade

Battle Front 3 is back. waited 10 years for this.

ADEZ

Quote from: Holz on November 06, 2015, 10:46:47 AM

Excited for this month, finish uni tomorrow, Fallout 4 on the 10th, SW Battlefront on the 17th and Just Cause 3 on the 1st 8)

_wato

What game is that mate???

_wato

But yeah, anyone got Fallout 4 and can say it's worth it???

Holz

Quote from: _wato on November 06, 2015, 02:06:17 PM

R.Griffen

_wato

Quote from: Holz on November 06, 2015, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: _wato on November 06, 2015, 02:06:17 PM

I understand that hahaha, but when I type it up it comes up with Star Wars?? Is that right?

T Dog

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

Green Man Gaming click here for more information and help support the stream: http://goo.gl/cNV3P1 use KDWOLF-SAVE20-GAMING as a discount code.

btw guys if u are considering buying a pc game have a look at these guys u get a 20% discount with the code it's from a twitch streamer i moderate for

asked HP if i could post it first

SydneyRox

Been smashing out Fallout 4. Its not as good as I was hoping, think its a case of a game being so hyped up more than a bad game.
Also normally I dont like the tutorial parts to games, but the whole settlement thing needs a tutorial, took me ages to figure out how to build shower and then even longer to work out how the hell to allocate jobs to people!!

They could have also updated the music, as in different songs.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 13, 2015, 12:07:23 PM
Been smashing out Fallout 4. Its not as good as I was hoping, think its a case of a game being so hyped up more than a bad game.
Also normally I dont like the tutorial parts to games, but the whole settlement thing needs a tutorial, took me ages to figure out how to build shower and then even longer to work out how the hell to allocate jobs to people!!

They could have also updated the music, as in different songs.

most people i know are loving it and saying the first game in ages that have lived up to the height

obviously ur entitled to ur opinion i just saying

Jukes

I've already put in 30 hours (despite having an exam today I should've studied for :X) and have half the trophies aha, living up to the/my hype for sure. Too early to say if it's better than 3 or New Vegas, but it's on the right track.

The settlement part is awesome, have built a kick-ass tower, didn't get the assigning jobs bit straight away either but figured it out eventually.

I really like the music haha, I'm used to the NV music so giving us the best of 3 is nice plus a fair few great new stuff (the Wanderer, End of the World, Orange Coloured Sky, Ride of the Valkyries, etc), my favourite soundtrack of the Fallout games because flower you Johnny Guitar.

SydneyRox

I am not saying its bad, am enjoying it and if you havent played Fallout before the game will blow your mind.