Main Menu

Video Games!

Started by PowerMan, September 01, 2010, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Got work tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning so does anyone wanna have a cod sesh right now? Quiet night in, zombies, s&d or team deathmatch on blackops 2, hit me upppp! PS3 by the way!

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on January 11, 2014, 08:33:45 PM
Got work tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning so does anyone wanna have a cod sesh right now? Quiet night in, zombies, s&d or team deathmatch on blackops 2, hit me upppp! PS3 by the way!
If I can get my Dad off GT6 then sure!

_wato

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 11, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

Sweet man! Ill jump on soonish, ill message you when I'm on! Brothers currently on 2k, ill kick him off soon!

GoLions

Quote from: _wato on January 11, 2014, 08:56:30 PM

Sweet man! Ill jump on soonish, ill message you when I'm on! Brothers currently on 2k, ill kick him off soon!
I have so far been unsuccessful  :-\

_wato

Quote from: GoLions16 on January 11, 2014, 09:05:05 PM
Quote from: _wato on January 11, 2014, 08:56:30 PM

I have so far been unsuccessful  :-\

Same man, the barbie won't get off his MyPlayer career, which is actually mine :(

Vinny

Just Cause 2 is a flowering good game. GTA V, bigger better map and you get a grapple hook. Can hook cars to planes and shower. So sicccckkk! My first ps3 game.

Cicjose

why would you get JC2 on PS3?

they've just finally released the multiplayer for pc?

Vinny

I got it ages ago Cic :)

First game I got and that was like 4 years ago.

Nige

Continued with GTA V today, getting better... slowly.

Just started the stuff with Trevor.

specky92

It's good once they all come together Nige and you start doing heists.

jobe#4

Quote from: specky92 on January 13, 2014, 07:10:25 PM
sir I agree with both your profile picture and also about GTA V! haha

Vinny

Good is an understatement, this is the first GTA in which I was inclined to do the story mode.

Nige

Quote from: vinny on January 13, 2014, 07:14:45 PM
Good is an understatement, this is the first GTA in which I was inclined to do the story mode.
That's refreshing to hear. I've mostly enjoyed it so far. I think the fact that I can actually practice some stuff outside of the story has really helped me improve my skills.

Vinny

Haha yeah it does take some practice. Especially to get a hold of swapping between guns through the wheel thingy and shooting quickly but slowly as you progress, you unclock crazy stuff and get rich. Then GTA life really gets good 8)

Nige

My shooting needs work, but that's about it... Once I improve that, shower will be easy.