Main Menu

Are brisbane heading for the wooden spoon

Started by SCADDICT, August 30, 2010, 09:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

Is it just me or are Brisbane screwed with Browny, Fev, Black, Power  alll not getting any younger...

CFC 1979

you forgot to add Voss

word is black and power are not happy with their contract offers but there is no moola to go around after last year trade week debacle

i would say just above WCE

ossie85

Brown will win enough games for Lions to at least keep them above the Gold Coast

Kazahkstan

You mention the guys who are getting older, but you do not mention the youngsters? Brisbane have some good youth, some of who might make the step up next year.

Master Q

I'm a Blues supporter but I hope Rich plays well and doesn't get tagged. They don't have to worry, they have JB, he'll win them enough games to say no to the spoon.

bunyip

Disagree. One player more or less won't make a difference to where they finish. carlton still finished on the bottom when the Juddster was at his peak. They'll stay in the bottom 4 for a year or two

Kazahkstan

Judd joined Carlton in '08, where they finished 11th.
7th in '09.
5th this year.

ossie85

Quote from: Kazahkstan on September 01, 2010, 06:26:32 PM
Judd joined Carlton in '08, where they finished 11th.
7th in '09.
5th this year.

5th this year? They're 8th

Kazahkstan

Ahh, my mistake. Took it straight from wikipedia.
I'm suprised I didn't pick up on that. Hah.

Hawka

Master Q

Quote from: bunyip on September 01, 2010, 06:15:34 PM
Disagree. One player more or less won't make a difference to where they finish. carlton still finished on the bottom when the Juddster was at his peak. They'll stay in the bottom 4 for a year or two
Have you ever watched a Lions game? JB is probably lifts more weight than Sandi and Pav do.

Hawka

His performance aginast the eagles was he only reason they won

roo boys!

Alex7089

Quote from: bunyip on September 01, 2010, 06:15:34 PM
Bunyip I am sure if you read it again you will realise...

JB can do it... He is a star!!!

SCADDICT

Another reason why Brisbane is on the way down. Voss sucks as a coach. He's clearly lacking in people skills or something. Treats Rischitelli like crap and then brings Fev up to Brisbane on a huge salary. Epic Fail.