Main Menu

The Q Strategy

Started by Master Q, August 30, 2010, 06:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Lobbe is an option, he will be a bit Expensive. I'll think I will get a Rookie MPP instead though.

benjy251090

i am just going to go the cheapest fwd/ruck i can get as number 4

elephants

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 30, 2010, 07:52:51 PM

+1

RyanV22

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 30, 2010, 07:52:51 PM

+2

Master Q

DazBurg

hey Q maybe some of these players for mpp some bargain ones
daniel talia b-f
xavier clarke d-m
mitch duncan f-m if they don't put his price up to much
rhys healey f-m
andrew moore d-f don't think his price will jump too high
not saying these are great players but simply mean players in the system already at cheap prices

my one other smocky 4 the bench in forwards is
max rooke if he gets his knee right not a big scorer but if body is rigt will play more often then not so good for an emergency and will get the highest discount due to not playing this year

Master Q

Nah I'd steer clear of most of those guys, unless they are very very cheap - then they could go on the bench. Max Rooke is a little injury prone, see how he goes.

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on August 31, 2010, 03:53:34 PM
Nah I'd steer clear of most of those guys, unless they are very very cheap - then they could go on the bench. Max Rooke is a little injury prone, see how he goes.
yeah not too much there though i will watch talia over the pre season heard big wraps on him at the star of the year and with bock,mcleod,goodwin all gone from backline might get a shot started this year 119,200 with injury dicount should be 100,00 or under next year.....out of all said 'll be thinking heavily on talia and a slight maybe to rooke

chrisuzz

Thats y i was looking at the two, actually can u delete the post kinda dont want them to lose their unique status

Master Q

DazBurg, Talia would be the best out of that bunch, will think of him.

Swan, Selwood, Simpson, Kornes, Hodge, rookie
rookie, rookie, rookie

Yes Zz, but not exactly those players but like that. Looks strong to me, what do you think about it?

Also, what do people think of Andrew Raines? Will be discounted and had a reasonable year in 09.
--------------------------------------------

chrisuzz

yeh was wanting to go with a more unique midifeld nd those two players are quite unique/consistent

whats everyones thoughts about putting players like Pav, Goodes, Didak in the midfield to enable MPP

Master Q

I'm not going to pick Didak at the start, I reckon he will be overpriced. I think I'll take Pav as usual, but stay away from Goodes.

chrisuzz

Come to think of it you would be better off having Pav in the fwd line and a mid/fwd on your mid bench

Master Q

No you don't need to over do the MPP game, Pav is fine.

Back onto the Structure maybe?

DazBurg

Quote from: chrisuzz on August 31, 2010, 04:16:06 PM
Thats y i was looking at the two, actually can u delete the post kinda dont want them to lose their unique status
done your secret is safe   ;)