Main Menu

Thanks Monty

Started by HellYeah, August 30, 2010, 01:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellYeah

Thanks Monty for the excellent work you put into this site. 

Prospector_1

Should post in "feedback", that's where m0nty will look first!

Hawka

Yer good work monty thx ;)

Alex7089

Great work m0nty, this has to be my favourite site!
I have spent a hell of a lot of time on here these last two years, and for good reason- You have constructed and maintained the best site about the best sport in the world.
The people around here are great and none of this would be here if it wasn't for you.
So at that, I say cheers, and hope to see you next year!

Flame

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 01, 2010, 05:18:04 PM
Great work m0nty, this has to be my favourite site!
I have spent a hell of a lot of time on here these last two years, and for good reason- You have constructed and maintained the best site about the best sport in the world.
The people around here are great and none of this would be here if it wasn't for you.
So at that, I say cheers, and hope to see you next year!
Agreed....Look forward to getting back into DT on FF next year!!

Justin Bieber

You can never get enough thanks for the work you do m0nty :).

RobsOverAchieverss

Paul Montgomery, Can you give us a "Hello" ??? . We want MONTY MONTY MONTY.

m0nty

Thanks all, much appreciated.  ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

reesbr

Thanks M0nty your my hero

RobsOverAchieverss

HillHero13

naaa its gotta be me... no great work on here monts... i made a thread a while back but need 1 every now and then..

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on September 03, 2010, 12:14:33 AM
naaa its gotta be me... no great work on here monts... i made a thread a while back but need 1 every now and then..
Would you like a straw, Monty If i organised a 20 Question interview,would you take time out of your busy schedule to answer them so that people can get a insight into there "GOD" You wont be obliged to answer any questions you dont want too, just a bit of fun, What do you say?

Boomz

roo boys!

Cheers m0nty, like Alex said, it's not coincidence I spend so much time on here.